Nimrat Kaur in a black bikini

aragorn

bikini.jpg

After winning everyone's hearts alike in films like The Lunchbox, Airlift and the TV series Homeland, the gorgeous Nimrat Kaur has really made her mark in the entertainment industry. One look at her repertoire of films, one just could not have associated the beautiful Nimrat Kaur with any role that's bold and likewise. 

Presently, while Nimrat has been busy shooting for M. Night Shyamalan's Wayward Pines, yesterday, she sent the internet in a tizzy after she posted a never-before photograph of her in a black bikini (shot at Cheakamus Lake, British Columbia, Canada) on her Instagram account. While Nimrat Kaur termed the photographs as 'craziest day of her life', she captioned the stunning photographs as "The storky point of no return.... #craziestdayofmylife". 

bikini01.jpg

In another stunning photograph, Nimrat captioned, "As quoted by my trusted companion, @madssees this morning, Mark Twain said that the only regrets we have are the things we don't do. I did something I'd never have dreamt of...an impromptu swim in ice cold water in the middle of nowhere. Don't know what came over me, but it can only be good. Now I know what blood flow to the limbs and the head feels like !! #craziestdayofmylife #noregrets".