kumar uncle car dicki open chesindu roo

yomama

4:55 250 weights of edo sand mosadu anta two discs slip aina, nen deadlift chesedi mostly 270 lbs and i know its not easy, e uncle inta sollu estunadu endi 

14 minutes ago, yomama said:

4:55 250 weights of edo sand mosadu anta two discs slip aina, nen deadlift chesedi mostly 270 lbs and i know its not easy, e uncle inta sollu estunadu endi 

Nuvvy Army odivi vaa, uncle ante edo age gauge anni expire ayinodu. Ala ela compare chestav

kumar this message is for you: i appreciate your efforts to fight the greedy people off the industry because of whom u didnt get h1b or good job prospects. You tend to start off conveying the message but lately i have observed one thing, negativity. You are consumed by it totally. No matter who did what, you are not helping for any good cause, you are cussing at people on videos with pointless arguments. In this film you claimed to got screwed by indian doctors and how bad they are in medicine. FYI doctors in india are not bad, there are bad apples everywhere. You can find them in any industry irrelevant to the country, because for the very reason they are humans. India has great doctors and people, you might not be able to afford or you might have got a bad treatment, doesnt mean that you can judge everyone. The same with immigration, not everyone who came to america has same dreams like you. There is a reason why they call it american dream, not just money or some other word. So please stop by a psychiatrist and get some therapy before you completely go nuts, your message has been conveyed long back. Indian vendors and employers are leeching on people and system. If you want to make a change, go to your senator. 

ps: i am not an employer, vendor or even a profit monger. I couldnt stand the amount of negativity you are spewing lately, remember cause is good but the way you are potraying yourself with poor judgement of words is very bad. 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

kumar this message is for you: i appreciate your efforts to fight the greedy people off the industry because of whom u didnt get h1b or good job prospects. You tend to start off conveying the message but lately i have observed one thing, negativity. You are consumed by it totally. No matter who did what, you are not helping for any good cause, you are cussing at people on videos with pointless arguments. In this film you claimed to got screwed by indian doctors and how bad they are in medicine. FYI doctors in india are not bad, there are bad apples everywhere. You can find them in any industry irrelevant to the country, because for the very reason they are humans. India has great doctors and people, you might not be able to afford or you might have got a bad treatment, doesnt mean that you can judge everyone. The same with immigration, not everyone who came to america has same dreams like you. There is a reason why they call it american dream, not just money or some other word. So please stop by a psychiatrist and get some therapy before you completely go nuts, your message has been conveyed long back. Indian vendors and employers are leeching on people and system. If you want to make a change, go to your senator. 

ps: i am not an employer, vendor or even a profit monger. I couldnt stand the amount of negativity you are spewing lately, remember cause is good but the way you are potraying yourself with poor judgement of words is very bad. 

Idekkadannadu baa. I have doctors in my family most of whom are FRCS/FRCP etc and they all went back to India. One of them was even a primary physician for an Ex President of India. To make such a huge judgment shows what an idiot he is. 

I worked with him on a previous project, he got fired from that job in less than 2 months. Intha experience undi ani chepthadu why couldn't he prove himself at the client's place. Plus it's a client that regularly hires people who came in as contractors to FTs so why couldn't he prove himself there. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Idekkadannadu baa. I have doctors in my family most of whom are FRCS/FRCP etc and they all went back to India. One of them was even a primary physician for an Ex President of India. To make such a huge judgment shows what an idiot he is. 

I worked with him on a previous project, he got fired from that job in less than 2 months. Intha experience undi ani chepthadu why couldn't he prove himself at the client's place. Plus it's a client that regularly hires people who came in as contractors to FTs so why couldn't he prove himself there. 

fired aa by the way he is concerned about BS i dont really think his head is in the game, fired ante different reasons ki chestaru but if he is not experienced in tech and thats the reason then he should retrospect his lifenag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

correct e anukunta vadi linked in profile lo previous project 2 months e undi kani lucky ga ventane job vacchinnatu undi

10 minutes ago, yomama said:

fired aa by the way he is concerned about BS i dont really think his head is in the game, fired ante different reasons ki chestaru but if he is not experienced in tech and thats the reason then he should retrospect his lifenag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

Nenu vinna feedback enti antey he used to constantly ask everyone around about their visa status, when they came to the US etc. Plus manodi tech skills peddaga em special kooda kaadu so he was let go since he was found to be poking around in everyone's business even if shouldn't matter to him. 

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

correct e anukunta vadi linked in profile lo previous project 2 months e undi kani lucky ga ventane job vacchinnatu undi

Yeah one project nundi vere project jump. Thing enti antey intha edustuntatu kadaa vendors, layers etc ani why doesn't he get a FT job there are plenty of FT jobs around if you have the right skillset and can attend and crack an interview. He has more than 15 years experience as per his linkedin profile he should have been an architect by now. 

57 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah one project nundi vere project jump. Thing enti antey intha edustuntatu kadaa vendors, layers etc ani why doesn't he get a FT job there are plenty of FT jobs around if you have the right skillset and can attend and crack an interview. He has more than 15 years experience as per his linkedin profile he should have been an architect by now. 

Architect aye tapana unte why would he be having time to do all these videos ??

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Simple bhayya.. negative attitude. Video laaganey project lo kathal vesi torture petti untaadu colleagues ni.. Task delay ki bottle neck avvadam valla they would have fired.

kvon.gif

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Simple bhayya.. negative attitude. Video laaganey project lo kathal vesi torture petti untaadu colleagues ni.. Task delay ki bottle neck avvadam valla they would have fired.

kvon.gif

Live lo chusinattu cheppav ipdu Kumar uncle vachi nen nachani manager 95 lo vachi janalni dochukunadu beep beep beep ani dharna karega