Green card through Family

ajay1920

No jokes please... telisthe cheppandi else mee time waste chesinanduku chorrryyyy

1) naa cousin ki US Citizenship undi.. (my dad's big brothers son ki).. can he apply for my green card... if so any one know processing time.

2)  this is my friends case - his younger brother has citizenship, he is a scientist. can he apply for green card for his elder brother age is around 32 / 33. 

2 minutes ago, ajay1920 said:

No jokes please... telisthe cheppandi else mee time waste chesinanduku chorrryyyy

1) naa cousin ki US Citizenship undi.. (my dad's big brothers son ki).. can he apply for my green card... if so any one know processing time.

2)  this is my friends case - his younger brother has citizenship, he is a scientist. can he apply for green card for his elder brother age is around 32 / 33. 

oka 30 yrs wait time petuko

8 minutes ago, ajay1920 said:

only direct family ki matrame GC apply cheyyochu anukunta

Family Preference Immigrant Visas (Limited): These visa types are for specific, more distant, family relationships with a U.S. citizen and some specified relationships with a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). There are fiscal year numerical limitations on family preference immigrants, shown at the end of each category. The family preference categories are:

• Family First Preference (F1): Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their minor children, if any. (23,400)
  • Family Second Preference (F2): Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of LPRs. At least seventy-seven percent of all visas available for this category will go to the spouses and children; the remainder is allocated to unmarried sons and daughters. (114,200)
  • Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children. (23,400)
  • Family Fourth Preference (F4): Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years of age. (65,000)

Note: Grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws, and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/family-preference.html

1 hour ago, ajay1920 said:

GC/citizenship....Can be applied immediate relatives only..... In this case ...brother can apply to his dad....he can be a citizen in less than a year... GC aithe minimum 6-7yrs..... 

Parents ki GC vunte....they can apply to his/her married or unmarried son/daughter.....

Unmarried aithe 6-7yrs wait time....

Married aithe 10 yrs approx..... Again your mileage may vary