Gc EAD

Calif_14

I have been married for 8 years and my divorce will be finalized by the end of this year. I do have gc ead (primary applicant is my ex) since 2011 and has been extended for couple of times .Now my question is my ead expires early next year .is there any chance my  ex will revoke my petition and cant renew my ead next year. Do you heard any similar situation or suggest me some good immigration lawyer. I am trying to approach lawyer but they are all  just money minded and my divorce lawyer doesn't have any clue about immigration.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• suryausa

• acuman

• Vaampire

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Why are you getting divorce?? 

Early stages of marriage Lo we were constantly fighting , we never get along ...I kept my mouth shut ...later it was becoming worst Ani we both decided to seperate  ...we were seperate for 4 years and later she decided to file for divorce as she wants to re marry ...so Ee year mutual consent ga file chesam ...year end ki finalise ayithayi 

12 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

murthy forum is ur best bet .. ikada inka aah range uncles leru ;) to advise you on next steps

murthy expensive but advice ki murthy  forum best. 

2 minutes ago, suryausa said:

murthy expensive but advice ki murthy  forum best. 

immigration lawyers lafoot gallu ....fees charge chesi manchi advises or ways cheppaliga .....asalu money dobbutunaru ....epati varuku they dint find the way

family based immigration lawyer ani search chesi neeku near ga vunna vallatho oka appointment thisko. Murthy no free consultation anukunta but chala mandi immigration attorneys first time free consultation istaru. 

Oka thread trackitt lo kuda veyi 

Any chance of ur ex revoking it antey. U should know the answer.

u said she is planning to remarry. So she may apply for revoking ur ead. 

Anyway u may not get gc based on ur current ead. So there is no point in extending. Look for alternatives 

12 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

Early stages of marriage Lo we were constantly fighting , we never get along ...I kept my mouth shut ...later it was becoming worst Ani we both decided to seperate  ...we were seperate for 4 years and later she decided to file for divorce as she wants to re marry ...so Ee year mutual consent ga file chesam ...year end ki finalise ayithayi 

Have you had children ?

was yours an arranged or love ? 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Any chance of ur ex revoking it antey. U should know the answer.

u said she is planning to remarry. So she may apply for revoking ur ead. 

Anyway u may not get gc based on ur current ead. So there is no point in extending. Look for alternatives 

ofcourse I kno she will revoke ...naa doubt enti anty will uscis immediate ga revoke /divorce papers chudagany revoke cheyadhu ga ? if its going to be messy to deal with uscis (since her gc  petition is still pending ) then no one will dare to mess with uscis ani naa doubt

3 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

no kids lucky ga .....arranged

sorry bro for you 

what are your plans after this ? 

Its ain't a joke to get a divorce if you had taken this decision way before you could have had a better life.