• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• suryausa

• acuman

• Vaampire

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

ofcourse I kno she will revoke ...naa doubt enti anty will uscis immediate ga revoke /divorce papers chudagany revoke cheyadhu ga ? if its going to be messy to deal with uscis (since her gc  petition is still pending ) then no one will dare to mess with uscis ani naa doubt

Its not going to be messy for her. Thats for sure. If she wants to revoke, she can do it with out any issues. 

Revoke cheeyaniki uscis ki time paduthundi. At the same nee extension kooda cheyyaru

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

sorry bro for you 

what are your plans after this ? 

Its ain't a joke to get a divorce if you had taken this decision way before you could have had a better life. 

no plans ..important epudu  status ....I cant go back  to india only coz I cant stand my relatives and family sympathy and re marriage plans....atleast ee sari ead renew ayithy ...h1 apply chestha next year..

1 minute ago, Calif_14 said:

no plans ..important epudu  status ....I cant go back  to india only coz I cant stand my relatives and family sympathy and re marriage plans....atleast ee sari ead renew ayithy ...h1 apply chestha next year..

Malla H1 haa bhayya chala kastam 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Its not going to be messy for her. Thats for sure. If she wants to revoke, she can do it with out any issues. 

Revoke cheeyaniki uscis ki time paduthundi. At the same nee extension kooda cheyyaru

anthena ..she can walk away without mess antav .....I will contact lawyers and lets see what future holds for me ...but india ki poyii settle avvatam kastam ee time lo ...just middle class family ..peddha assets koda levu and naa field not in demand in india and no background to start  business....

1 minute ago, Calif_14 said:

anthena ..she can walk away without mess antav .....I will contact lawyers and lets see what future holds for me ...but india ki poyii settle avvatam kastam ee time lo ...just middle class family ..peddha assets koda levu and naa field not in demand in india and no background to start  business....

Yes she can walk away. Thana gc petition, thana istam. Contact lawyers asap and find out.

thanu malli marriage chesukuntey, she has to revoke ur ead. Even revoke cheyyakapoyina neeku gc aithey raadhu based on this application. Ead extension ki marriage certificate submit cheyyali kada. Incase appatikey divorce ayithey marriage certificate ki value undadu.

its always important to maintain h1b status even after receiving ead. 

4 yrs nunchi dooram unnapudu nuvvu ivanni alochinchalsindi. 

I feel bad for you.

1 minute ago, acuman said:

It all depends on u r wife. As long as you don't have GC, that is the dependable EAD.

naaku gc payina asha ledhu ...just extension vachi next year h1 ki apply cheskunny chance chalu

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yes she can walk away. Thana gc petition, thana istam. Contact lawyers asap and find out.

thanu malli marriage chesukuntey, she has to revoke ur ead. Even revoke cheyyakapoyina neeku gc aithey raadhu based on this application. Ead extension ki marriage certificate submit cheyyali kada. Incase appatikey divorce ayithey marriage certificate ki value undadu.

its always important to maintain h1b status even after receiving ead. 

4 yrs nunchi dooram unnapudu nuvvu ivanni alochinchalsindi. 

I feel bad for you.

I never see this divorce coming ...during our separation ..we were in touch and im in thought that this separation is just passing cloud and we will stay to gether forever annukunna...but out of blue she came up with this prorposal and you know usa lo konni stupid rules if ur not staying together for certain period you can file divorce anii ....

dont feel bad ....its just destiny anthy :3D_Smiles_216:

Just now, Calif_14 said:

I never see this divorce coming ...during our separation ..we were in touch and im in thought that this separation is just passing cloud and we will stay to gether forever annukunna...but out of blue she came up with this prorposal and you know usa lo konni stupid rules if ur not staying together for certain period you can file divorce anii ....

dont feel bad ....its just destiny anthy :3D_Smiles_216:

8 months separation leads to default approval to divorce.

Ind lo vunna sare considered as separation. Jara jagartha.