MAVNI active duty slots open

kakatiya

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

dude why dont you stop terrorirts crossign the borders next time while asking army to be standalone ? can you do that ?

you didnt answer the answer directly when i asked what benifits do indian army give for people to join like usa army etc give ?

if you have answer answer to it directly. Do not go round the  

Antha g la dum adiki unte innocent sufferer Id la enduk vastadi va. Aadki aada maga teda telinike zindagi avtondi??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• kakatiya

• yomama

• afmod1

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

dude why dont you stop terrorirts crossign the borders next time while asking army to be standalone ? can you do that ?

you didnt answer the answer directly when i asked what benifits do indian army give for people to join like usa army etc give ?

if you have answer answer to it directly. Do not go round the  

Indian army us army ki chala teda vundii they give benefits to exservice men in India as well.

US army range lo Indian army benefits vundakapovachu see their budgets

btw do you know what salary does mavni guy gets he starts as E-4 

indian army lo kuda neelanti naa lanti vallu they don't start off as sepoi they go to NDA and start as officers 

54 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Indian army us army ki chala teda vundii they give benefits to exservice men in India as well.

US army range lo Indian army benefits vundakapovachu see their budgets

btw do you know what salary does mavni guy gets he starts as E-4 

indian army lo kuda neelanti naa lanti vallu they don't start off as sepoi they go to NDA and start as officers 

dont have to explain to somebody not in a position to understand the basics man... 

On 8/2/2016 at 11:49 PM, yomama said:

ne notlo dinosaur matta m3n6

On 8/2/2016 at 11:53 PM, yomama said:

anavsaramga puttav ra, me daddhy condom esedunde galeeez battebaaz gadiv bey nuvm3n6

58 minutes ago, yomama said:

Antha g la dum adiki unte innocent sufferer Id la enduk vastadi va. Aadki aada maga teda telinike zindagi avtondi??

Vuu... Talgani .. odalaku evadaina sare..

On 8/2/2016 at 10:51 PM, lazybugger said:

ekkadaina benefits kosame army lo cheruthaaru. don't be ridiculous.

On 8/2/2016 at 10:53 PM, lazybugger said:

just wait kontha mandhi nenu raasindhi choosi, Mavni ki against ani start chesthaaru.

I wonder how these guys graduated with an engineering degree. India lo evadiki padithey vaadiki degree ichhi dobbuthunnattu unnaru. ee db choosthey artham avthondi. @3$%

vuncle y ray military ante neeku antha chinna chuupu.. @lazybugger ...

nuvvu em job chestav inthaki? adi kuda oka job.. kakapothe oka cause kosam life ni risk chese job kabatti daniki konchem ekkuva value..anthe.. 

evadi perspective lo adi profession adiki goppa... andaru military vallani respect chestunnarante there should be some sacrifice involved in it kada. .. atleast try to recognize that and leave other stuff aside... 

19 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

vuncle y ray military ante neeku antha chinna chuupu.. @lazybugger ...

nuvvu em job chestav inthaki? adi kuda oka job.. kakapothe oka cause kosam life ni risk chese job kabatti daniki konchem ekkuva value..anthe.. 

evadi perspective lo adi profession adiki goppa... andaru military vallani respect chestunnarante there should be some sacrifice involved in it kada. .. atleast try to recognize that and leave other stuff aside... 

Nenu military vaadu ani, doctor ani, kooli pani chese vaadu ani okadiki respect ivvanu. vaadu manishi laaga pravarthisthey, appudu istha.

Military meedha respect untey, vaallu chesedantha correct ani argue cheyyamantaava?

benefits kosame army lo join avthaaru, konchamanna mathi m unnollu. ofcourse yomama laanti lafoot yedhavalaki adhi ledhu. edho ghana kaaryam chesthunnattu build up.

What do you want me to recognize? I recognize both the good and bad militarys around the world do. ee thread lo kontha mandhi Mavni ki against ga, puttina country ki seva great ani langa argument lu chesthey, I'm defending Mavni by saying Indian army is not that great.

adhi kooda artham kaadhu yomama laaga pichi p laki. They expect others to mindlessly praise everything they hold dear.

yomama, advice for you. don't go around claiming you are from the army, while spreading your brain farts around.

Its really bad advertisement for the US military. Don't bother responding, because I can't see the crap you type. @3$%

arey buffon, nuv keyboard warrior vi intakante em rastav and em expect chestar ikad ajanal :D:D you think i care, if you see what i have to say or do i care? lame argument like a child you are.@3$%