seap ga personal website thayyaru cheyadam ela?

Staysafebro

33 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

worku eedios upload cheyagalagali... access only through user id and pwds...

any ideas uncles? Willing to spend 100 dollars a year to maintain. 

wordpress dot com sooodu.... 

Actually go to blogger and create new blog with few blog templates, while publishing it will ask if they can post it on a public domain instead of blogspot.com for 12$ a year. Purchase it.

47 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

veezi naaku PM cheyyi.... aa $100 edho paypal cheyyi nenu chesi pedatha...neeku kuda cheputha

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Actually go to blogger and create new blog with few blog templates, while publishing it will ask if they can post it on a public domain instead of blogspot.com for 12$ a year. Purchase it.

Upload sesina tech eedios ni secure cheyochchaa?? ante evarikayina user id pwd create chesi isthe vallu choodagalagali...

4 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

u can easily build it with wordpress man , i'll just tell u the gist of it , watch videos on youtube and do it yourself , its fairly easy , u dont have to pay any1 to do it...

first buy a domain and hosting service , ( I use godaddy for my domains and Hostwinds for my hosting , both of them have been pretty good so far )

hosting plan lo take shared hosting , it'll cost u like 8-9$  a month and link ur hosting DNS to ur Domain ( easy job , just youtube it )

install wordpress on ur hosting server and buy a wordpress membership theme like this one ( https://www.inkthemes.com/wp-themes/wordpress-membership-theme/ ) and install it in ur wordpress... ( again very easy job )

u can customize it according to ur needs by looking at the documentation the theme provides u , 

now get a vimeo pro subscription and upload all ur videos on to it ..( This is very important because if u want to upload them on to ur own server it'll cost u a ton of money for space and bandwidth , this method is cheap and best )

create the pages and embed videos that u uploaded on to vimeo in those pages ....

only people who are subscribed to ur website will be able to see these pages/videos...

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2016 at 1:31 PM, just2deal said:

You can get $1/moth unlimited web hosting and free domain at godaddy.com

On 6/25/2016 at 4:09 PM, BUDDY said:

u can easily build it with wordpress man , i'll just tell u the gist of it , watch videos on youtube and do it yourself , its fairly easy , u dont have to pay any1 to do it...

first buy a domain and hosting service , ( I use godaddy for my domains and Hostwinds for my hosting , both of them have been pretty good so far )

hosting plan lo take shared hosting , it'll cost u like 8-9$  a month and link ur hosting DNS to ur Domain ( easy job , just youtube it )

install wordpress on ur hosting server and buy a wordpress membership theme like this one ( https://www.inkthemes.com/wp-themes/wordpress-membership-theme/ ) and install it in ur wordpress... ( again very easy job )

u can customize it according to ur needs by looking at the documentation the theme provides u , 

now get a vimeo pro subscription and upload all ur videos on to it ..( This is very important because if u want to upload them on to ur own server it'll cost u a ton of money for space and bandwidth , this method is cheap and best )

create the pages and embed videos that u uploaded on to vimeo in those pages ....

only people who are subscribed to ur website will be able to see these pages/videos...

Thanks Uncles.

Godaddy lo ippude create chesa....working on the videos.