Britain is leaving the EU. Here's what that means

JANASENA

1 minute ago, afdbzindabad said:

antey eppudu india nunchi vellina immigrants situation entoo??

Vallaki em issues undav. Maha ayithe konni years economic turmoil. 

1 hour ago, afdbzindabad said:

antey eppudu india nunchi vellina immigrants situation entoo??

my views:

Everybody[Indians] is confused , what will they implement new changes in future. Already UK tightened visas/entries alot. 

Brexit is just to stop EU immigrants,  crises in Europe so many people entered in UK and living by claiming benefits. I have seen so many Europeans in north-west england streets. They have 5-7 children and claims the benefits.  First time i have seen people cleaning car screens and asking money in london traffic signals. 

Whites got frustrated and they dont known whats going on there country.

Economy may be decreases or increases in future.

But, as for Highlyskill jobS. I have seen so many job Adverts only for UK and EU passport. Now , EU passports out, hopefully highly skill job increases.  

But after watching above video, it makes me think about people in LOndon.

British people are  good in administration, they will try hard to keep  economy. I have seen , Bank of England giving £250M for economy balance to govn.  

In today Times of India, i have seen sensex drop which caused so much loss to indian market because of Brexit.

Hopefully , i think everything will come on line and will not effect INDIANS/ Indian market. 

Just now, Biskot said:

my views:

Everybody[Indians] is confused , what will they implement new changes in future. Already UK tightened visas/entries alot. 

Brexit is just to stop EU immigrants,  crises in Europe so many people entered in UK and living by claiming benefits. I have seen so many Europeans in north-west england streets. They have 5-7 children and claims the benefits.  First time i have seen people cleaning car screens and asking money in london traffic signals. 

Whites got frustrated and they dont known whats going on there country.

Economy may be decreases or increases in future.

But, as for Highlyskill jobS. I have seen so many job Adverts only for UK and EU passport. Now , EU passports out, hopefully highly skill job increases.  

But after watching above video, it makes me think about people in LOndon.

British people are  good in administration, they will try hard to keep  economy. I have seen , Bank of England giving £250M for economy balance to govn.  

In today Times of India, i have seen sensex drop which caused so much loss to indian market because of Brexit.

Hopefully , i think everything will come on line and will not effect INDIANS/ Indian market. 

baa are u from ilord