Parents ki health insurance for 2 months visit - Insubuy lo choostunna - anyone has any recommendation

Hitman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaleSteyn1

• Hitman

• Kalam_Youtheman

• CheGuevara

1 hour ago, chittibob said:

ICICI is good based on my previous experience bro.. ICICI has tie up with UHC. U will get UHC idcard along with policy documents. 2013 lo I had to use it for my father. 50K max coverage di teskunnaru from India. $100 deductible. Everything else paid by ICICI. They reimbursed my dad for flight ticket date change (letter provided by doctor) and medicines bought at pharmacy (need to submit bills). 

Thanks. looks like ICICI is a good option.

4 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Devidi daya vallaa mee vaalaki insurance use chesuukovadaaniki avsaramu paddadahuu kaaani just to be safe side insubuy thokka thotaakoorra voddhuu go for a reputed big companies like BCBS united HC cigna

Visitors ki they have some packages as well...koncham expensive ayinaa peace of mind...claim appudu easy 

adhe ICICI insubuy aithe claiming appudu respond kaaru anta..first manalni pay cheyyamantaaru full bill later claim antaaru anta...which never get reimbursed ani frnd gaaadu cheppaduu long back

I don't know Telugu language. I had to ask someone who does and he said that you wrote 

"As he heard from one of his friends,  though expensive he is suggesting to go with big companies like BCBS, United, Cigna etc, rather than ICICI or Insubuy because they are not very responsive at the time of claim; they suggest to pay the bill in full first and claim later which never gets reimbursed. "

If that is what you said, our response is: 

Please note that Insubuy is a brokerage company and offers visitors insurance from many different U.S. based insurance companies. Most comprehensive coverage plans we offer participate in a wide PPO network all across the US where you would just show your insurance ID card and the providers would bill the insurance company and charge only the network negotiated fees. 

There is really no comparison of India based insurance companies with US based companies.  Most Indian companies provide only the fixed coverage plans for the age above 55 years (or sometimes 50 years). US based companies provide comprehensive coverage for all ages.  Before purchasing any India based insurance, you should really read and understand the differences between US vs India. 

Also, please note that the companies such as BCBS, United, Cigna etc.  do NOT provide insurance for visitors to USA.  Those insurance plans are ONLY for the US residents and can be purchased ONLY during the open enrollment season such as around November, December. Therefore, such advice is not even accurate.

I hope that answers your questions and clarifies the comment about Insubuy. 

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. 

I would be glad to answer the questions here as well, as long as the comments are in English. 

2 minutes ago, insubuy said:

I don't know Telugu language. I had to ask someone who does and he said that you wrote 

"As he heard from one of his friends,  though expensive he is suggesting to go with big companies like BCBS, United, Cigna etc, rather than ICICI or Insubuy because they are not very responsive at the time of claim; they suggest to pay the bill in full first and claim later which never gets reimbursed. "

If that is what you said, our response is: 

Please note that Insubuy is a brokerage company and offers visitors insurance from many different U.S. based insurance companies. Most comprehensive coverage plans we offer participate in a wide PPO network all across the US where you would just show your insurance ID card and the providers would bill the insurance company and charge only the network negotiated fees. 

There is really no comparison of India based insurance companies with US based companies.  Most Indian companies provide only the fixed coverage plans for the age above 55 years (or sometimes 50 years). US based companies provide comprehensive coverage for all ages.  Before purchasing any India based insurance, you should really read and understand the differences between US vs India. 

Also, please note that the companies such as BCBS, United, Cigna etc.  do NOT provide insurance for visitors to USA.  Those insurance plans are ONLY for the US residents and can be purchased ONLY during the open enrollment season such as around November, December. Therefore, such advice is not even accurate.

I hope that answers your questions and clarifies the comment about Insubuy. 

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. 

I would be glad to answer the questions here as well, as long as the comments are in English. 

chi avthalak po

• 2 weeks later...

Get the best insuraance. One of my friend's parent got medical issues all of a sudden and it costed him 6000$ for 1 hr of urgent care.

Also, insuby or some travel insurance will only pay around 400$ per case.

There are two types of visitors insurance plans: 

Fixed coverage plans:  Limited coverage, cheaper plans

Comprehensive coverage plans: Better coverage, more expensive.

Insubuy, as a broker, provides both types of insurance plans from multiple insurance companies.  Therefore, it would be inaccurate to say Insubuy will only pay around 400$ per case.   What you pay is what you get. 

If you buy comprehensive coverage plan, it will pay 80% or 90% or even 100%.

Neeku best insurance kavala..leka cheap lo aypoyala..Leka cheap and best kavala..Requirements proper ga cheppu broder..

Na suggestion aithe

1.Deductible thakkuva undetattu chusko..

2. Maximum limit coverages ekkuva undetattu chsuko..Mothaniki edi paisal ekkuva ante adi tisko..Nen aithe Patriot Americe tiskunna

@DaleSteyn1 cheppe Lombard vadidi direct ga u can buy in visitorscoverage.com.

ICICI vadu is selling the same as sister company..so will add some extra fee over it.

nenu 3 times tiskunnapudu took it ...gods grace never used it.

oka sari dental ki vellalsi vachindi mom kosam. Sunnyvale lo desi aunty doctor deggar velte..na peru meeda run chesindi..so cost emi padale.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@DaleSteyn1 cheppe Lombard vadidi direct ga u can buy in visitorscoverage.com.

ICICI vadu is selling the same as sister company..so will add some extra fee over it.

nenu 3 times tiskunnapudu took it ...gods grace never used it.

oka sari dental ki vellalsi vachindi mom kosam. Sunnyvale lo desi aunty doctor deggar velte..na peru meeda run chesindi..so cost emi padale.

are you kidding e level lo desi lu chesthunara @3$%

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

are you kidding e level lo desi lu chesthunara @3$%

telsina aunty. :D  its Bay Area man...anything can happen here..

Chinki gallu kuda alage chestar...