Free green card with STEM degree anta ga.

VizagRocks

Clinton thalli propose chestondi anta :)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/06/28/clinton-tech-plan-reads-like-silicon-valley-wish-list/86474144/

The presumptive Democratic nominee released a comprehensive tech plan that reads like a Silicon Valley wish list. It calls for connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020, reducing regulatory barriers and supporting Net neutrality rules, which ban Internet providers from blocking or slowing content.

It proposes investments in computer science and engineering education, expansion of 5G mobile data, making inexpensive Wi-Fi available at more airports and train stations, and attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• Feelingbad

• siru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ika nundi GC thippalu thapputaayi kadha.

ee db lo andharu happy ae ga. meeru happy aithe, nenu kooda happy ae.

appudappudu canada nundi 'Hi' cheppi velli pothu unta. manaki US GC vanta pattadhu.

Calling @acuman

dha bujji. inka Mavni cheramantaava? Clinton ochhi rules ae maarchesthondi maakosam.

GC techukoni, Mavni lo cherina maa brothers ki tax katti patriotic ga help cheskuntaam.

ee janma ki maa valla anthe avthundi. nee standards ki reach avvalem. pls mannincu.

Net Neutrality meedha andariki antha pattu enduko?

Even I'm having trouble convincing people around me in Canada that net neutrality is a pile of horseshit.

Ofcourse, because I directly benefit if net neutrality is lifted. It is also the reason why there has been a huge lag in investment in public internet infrastructure  compared to software.

net neutrality sucks. To think that Silicon Valley supports net neutrality, makes me question the wisdom of the guys who represent it.

Is that why there's not a single Silicon Photonics startup in SV? Mellanox doesn't count. Even Toronto is ahead of SV in that.

net neutrality will enable internet majors to control the internet. No wonder Silicon Valley is behind this sham.

Toronto is just too stupid to see through the BS.

29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

ika nundi GC thippalu thapputaayi kadha.

ee db lo andharu happy ae ga. meeru happy aithe, nenu kooda happy ae.

appudappudu canada nundi 'Hi' cheppi velli pothu unta. manaki US GC vanta pattadhu.

lol..u r wrong

Already GC vunna vadiki migatha vallaki rakapothe bagundu anukuntadu

#desimentality

Just now, siru said:

lol..u r wrong

Already GC vunna vadiki migatha vallaki rakapothe bagundu anukuntadu

#desimentality

appudu andaru happy ga undatam ela?

For people who want to blast me for my net neutrality comment, pls don't bother. You suck at it anyway.

Plus you have no clue about the deterioration of public internet infra everywhere, compared to the private data centers.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

appudu andaru happy ga undatam ela?

stapling a GC with Diploma anta.. it must be pun intended LoL.1q

approve aithe...India nunchi year ki 1 million vastaru easy ga

Just now, siru said:

stapling a GC with Diploma anta.. it must be pun intended LoL.1q

approve aithe...India nunchi year ki 1 million vastaru easy ga

Its a starting point. Every negotiation has it, kadha. Ofcourse, they'll end up somewhere in the middle.

GC brings more income for US coz of Home buyers, frequent travels, new businesses.... If people in congress are smart enough to realise this, they would have done long back. They are too greedy and bow their heads to lobbyists... all around the world same crap  @3$%