Free green card with STEM degree anta ga.

VizagRocks

If people haven't noticed, this bill has the capacity to improve wall st profits. which is why Clinton can push this through, while restricting Wall St.'s slightly more outrageous trading practices.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• Feelingbad

• siru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

aa tuglak universities gurinche maatladedi...plus aa university aina sare India lo visa process easy aipoindi eg naak okadu chinnapati nundi telusu 10th kooda pass kaaledu aadu 6 years nunchi raasi raasi aa age gap sooskoni JNTU fake certificates petti F1 meeda vachindu eediki ...atuvanti items chaala unnai ikkada eng lo backlogs unnavi lenivi em soodar...inka GC lu istunaar ante aagutara

wow.

Plus its easy to sell this as being beneficial.

High skilled migration is not that much of a problem in the US. or is it?

The details can be ironed out during negotiations, ofcourse.

6 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

aa tuglak universities gurinche maatladedi...plus aa university aina sare India lo visa process easy aipoindi eg naak okadu chinnapati nundi telusu 10th kooda pass kaaledu aadu 6 years nunchi raasi raasi aa age gap sooskoni JNTU fake certificates petti F1 meeda vachindu eediki ...atuvanti items chaala unnai ikkada eng lo backlogs unnavi lenivi em soodar...inka GC lu istunaar ante aagutara

are you against free movement of labour? or just want elite and meritorious Indians to make it to the US?

Or do you know of any secret Indian govt. fund that sponsors these underperforming guys to travel to the US?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

are you against free movement of labour? or just want elite and meritorious Indians to make it to the US?

Or do you know of any secret Indian govt. fund that sponsors these underperforming guys to travel to the US?

modi thatha secret mission antava ? lol 

icheyandi ra bhai GC, support and frocy chepukuntu, night shift walmart lo pani chesi na edu loan terchestha 1 yr lo. Thokalo IT job., e fakes petadam na valla kadu. 

2 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

icheyandi ra bhai GC, support and frocy chepukuntu, night shift walmart lo pani chesi na edu loan terchestha 1 yr lo. Thokalo IT job., e fakes petadam na valla kadu. 

exactly bhayya. manam business petti 10 mandi tellollani poshinchachu.

US-India trade baaga improve avvuddi. I'm excited for this to pass through, though I'll never take it myself.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I was just pointing out the standards of MS degree needs to be improvised  and the visa process needs to be enhanced to avoid abusing as the system is outdated. 

6 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

conflicting..

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

exactly bhayya. manam business petti 10 mandi tellollani poshinchachu.

US-India trade baaga improve avvuddi. I'm excited for this to pass through, though I'll never take it myself.

Canada lo edina job chusi petu bhayya. vochestha. 

1 minute ago, VadaGaali said:

Canada lo edina job chusi petu bhayya. vochestha. 

edho jobs board undhi anukunta aa immigration site lo.

Try chesaava. naaku personal ga emi telivu bhayya software jobs.

8 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

I was just pointing out the standards of MS degree needs to be improvised  and the visa process needs to be enhanced to avoid abusing as the system is outdated. 

okay rao garu. noted.