Maa friend gaani unique situation. Please HELP

kk_555

11 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

not agreed bro... TS vesina post lo valla frnd mentality ento ardam ayyi divorce is the best option ani cheppa....it seems he could not digest his wife's past and that must be the reason he is very much concerned about relatives bull s**t.... it's all about how you take it.....in that case life long happy ga ela untadu wife ni ela unchutadu ... in future evado okadu edo antadu malli story repeats kada... relatives edo anukuntunaru ani feel ayye vadu matured ela avutadu..

Yeah true in that case best for him to get a divroce. In a way the girl also deserves it because she lied to him and whatever his expectations may be she should have told the full story from her side and let him decide then. 

Ayina these days divorced whether girl or a guy isn't a big deal man. Plenty of people I know married divorced people so it's not a big issue to be honest. Looking for compatibility is much more important. 

4 hours ago, maximummax said:

divorce... is the best option.

pelliki mundu enquiry enduku cheyaledu?

Enquiry chesthe matram nijalu bhayata padthaya ani Chitti vuncle asking?

8 minutes ago, posanikrishnamurali said:

Gonguraa divorceee anteeee aala vundeee.  nuvvvu malli pelli chesukunteeey ninnu evadannaaa nee firends or relaivess they don't invite yiu and laugh at you.

even your kid don;t care you.for a lady marriaaaage has to be oncee ..do you think any men will acceept divorced lady and treat like an angel.

divorced laddy life iss a biatch life with no meaning 

Ni bondaCITI_c$y

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

dude.. i know a girl.. she had relationship with a MLA son and they both where about to get married at age of 21 years !

Cut chesthe, mla and his family are rich, girl dirt poor...

after  4 years in 2011 same girl got married to a friend of mine.. i was surprised.. he even sent her name details for me to enquire, but in that details he mentioend her as ee student rather than computer science student with no photo. I enquired wrong girl and he was happy.. but when i went to marriage it was total jalak to me.. 

marriage mundu roju cheppochu... because their affair was too depp.

cut chesthe 2014.. that girl turned out a good house wife and very obedient. totaly a different person.

your friend needs to know that stop suspecting her.. what happend before marriage is over.. she might have realised those two are bad for her.. so he should respect his wife and trust her character. If he loves her and cares her, she will be with him life long.. if he doubts her ignore her.. keep her in distance, then she might give him divorce and loose trust in men..

so a healthy relationship is always important.. that girl wen through two unhealthy relationships already.. so she will not take or commit mistake third time.. ask your friend stop thinking about her relationships before marriage. 

He can go to his relatives house and have some time and come back, anukune vallu eppudu anukuntune vuntaru. we cannot change their mind set.

chiranjeevi+brahmanandan+rare+gif.gif

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah true in that case best for him to get a divroce. In a way the girl also deserves it because she lied to him and whatever his expectations may be she should have told the full story from her side and let him decide then. 

Ayina these days divorced whether girl or a guy isn't a big deal man. Plenty of people I know married divorced people so it's not a big issue to be honest. Looking for compatibility is much more important. 

True

chala change ayndi, no one cares divorced or not except few idiots

4 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

option 1: Ask him to get divorce and move on 

option 2: if he and his wife are happy, forget about the past, fu*k relatives and their opinions and be happy in life

ila manasu lo baadha pettukuni suffer ayyi, anavasaram ga thana health paaducheskuni last ki em migaladhu. 

oka chinna suggestion bro(for ur frend): past is past, and relatives mana gurinchi maha ayite oka 1 year matladukuntaru. mana life lo dheniki importance ivvali, dheniki ivvakudadhu ani maname decide avvali. No one can help you other than you!

Asalu ee kalam lo antha time kuda unda janalaki okari gurinchi okaru matladukodaniki like "Evandoi idi vinnara pakkinti ammayi valla husband aa ammayi ni sariga chuskovatledu anta" .. "Edurinti managamma gari manuvaralu abbayiki chukkalu chupisthundi anta "

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

True

chala change ayndi, no one cares divorced or not except few idiots

LOL  @3$%

evadi intlo.......... divorce ayina vallani pelli cheyyalanukuntaro chethulu ethandi............

even for your sisters or brothers.......

meerantha divorce ayina baavi lo unde kappalu

evadu lease cancel chesthe vere PP gadu vachi aa lease renew chesinattuntadi........ but i like your positive thinking

3 hours ago, chalkpiece said:

idedo mee friend story la ledu... nee story la undi.... it's ok to have relationships man.... 

pre/post man? Please specify man

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Asalu ee kalam lo antha time kuda unda janalaki okari gurinchi okaru matladukodaniki like "Evandoi idi vinnara pakkinti ammayi valla husband aa ammayi ni sariga chuskovatledu anta" .. "Edurinti managamma gari manuvaralu abbayiki chukkalu chupisthundi anta "

vachava..

33lp2c2.gif

1 minute ago, siru said:

Brahmi-2.gif

Depends okko divorce case okko laga untundi 

ma relatives n family Freinds whoever Anta chala normalga untunnaru.. I don't see difference 

Inka ipde Inka bagundi