House loan for NRI in INDIA with bad cibiel and execellet US credit Score

Indiatoday2030

Guys,

please provide your inputs how to avail property loan in India.

I have excellent credit (800+) score here

Very bad cibiel score back in India. 2008/09 recession lo job lekunde. Defaulted 2 personal loans and 4-5 credit cards

Are there any Indian banks that provide NRI loans with out a need of india PAN number. This is the way CIBIEL score can be hidended

Thanks for your inputs in advance

Just now, Indiatoday2030 said:

Guys,

Very bad cibiel score back in India. 2008/09 recession lo job lekunde. Defaulted 2 personal loans and 4-5 credit cards

Are there any Indian banks that provide NRI loans with out a need of india PAN number. This is the way CIBIEL score can be hidended

ledhu man pancard mandatory same like SSN akkada complete loan history track chestharu india lo.why didnt you repay those loans after coming to usa

6 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

Guys,

PAN lenidi emi cheyyalev

10 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

Guys,

Already 2 personal loans 10engabetav...Muchataga moodo vaadi gurinchi vetukutunava...

If your US credit is good why dont you apply for a loan here...Intereset rates ikkadey takkuva untay kada.

13 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

Guys,

Do you have any idea on how to check CIBEL score? I checked this site (https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/) and entered my information and paid money and it showed me a message that they couldn't match any records with the details that I entered and re-directed me to a page to upload documents so that they can verify manually and mail it. When I upload my documents and click on submit it's not working.

18 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

Guys,

no. pay off that debt asap 

Just now, GunturMirchiBajji said:

Do you have any idea on how to check CIBEL score? I checked this site (https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/) and entered my information and paid money and it showed me a message that they couldn't match any records with the details that I entered and re-directed me to a page to upload documents so that they can verify manually and mail it. When I upload my documents and click on submit it's not working.

very sensitive data adhi ala ivvaru 

ippudu Pay chedham ante interst lu ani fines ani  mothem 20L dakha adugutunnaru. I dont think its worth repaying now.

ikkada loan tisukunte max 30-40K  $ (Around 25lakhs rs) personal loan vasthadhi, we cant do anything with that. Iam looking for something around atleast 60-70 lakhs so that I can buy a property of around 1 Cr in India.

4 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

ippudu Pay chedham ante interst lu ani fines ani  mothem 20L dakha adugutunnaru. I dont think its worth repaying now.

ikkada loan tisukunte max 30-40K  $ (Around 25lakhs rs) personal loan vasthadhi, we cant do anything with that. Iam looking for something around atleast 60-70 lakhs so that I can buy a property of around 1 Cr in India.

India lo parents/family members /relatives help thisuko..ikkada max try chei..2/3 credit cards . 

22 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

Have you got any notices from the creditors ?

If you have changed your address or ignored the notices ,check if they have filed cases in court for recovery

Most banks write off or sell the bad loans (if small amounts)

But some bank will pursue hard and sue in courts.The courts will send notices to appear.If you fail to appear,NB Warrants will be issued against you

I have come across a case where the bank got issued a red corner/loo out notice as they discovered that the person who  willfully defaulted and escaped  to USA on Job

He got arrested on his arrival at airport

Even though it may not be your case,teh next time when you apply for any kind of loan with any bank,CIBIL will be alerted and your new address/info will be passed on to all your creditors

So things will be pretty awkward and embarrasing

So best option is call up the creditors and settle..Don't tell that you are US or in a good job..plead them that you have financial difficulties and start form 40% (with out interested added)of due that you can only be able to pay and settle..

They will force you to pay up all amount including interest.Tell them that this (40%) is the final amount you can pay or they can go to court

They will settle for 45% of what you are due

Don't deal directly..engage a lawyer who specializes  these kind of deals..he will take care of all with % cut

Don't forget to get official account settlement and closure letters from the bank and reporting to cibil  by banks

Note: Cibil will match the records with first name,last name and date of birth.So even if you get a new PAN number,you can be tracked

29 minutes ago, just2deal said:

Have you got any notices from the creditors ?

If you have changed your address or ignored the notices ,check if they have filed cases in court for recovery

Most banks write off or sell the bad loans (if small amounts)

But some bank will pursue hard and sue in courts.The courts will send notices to appear.If you fail to appear,NB Warrants will be issued against you

I have come across a case where the bank got issued a red corner/loo out notice as they discovered that the person who  willfully defaulted and escaped  to USA on Job

He got arrested on his arrival at airport

Even though it may not be your case,teh next time when you apply for any kind of loan with any bank,CIBIL will be alerted and your new address/info will be passed on to all your creditors

So things will be pretty awkward and embarrasing

So best option is call up the creditors and settle..Don't tell that you are US or in a good job..plead them that you have financial difficulties and start form 40% (with out interested added)of due that you can only be able to pay and settle..

They will force you to pay up all amount including interest.Tell them that this (40%) is the final amount you can pay or they can go to court

They will settle for 45% of what you are due

Don't deal directly..engage a lawyer who specializes  these kind of deals..he will take care of all with % cut

Don't forget to get official account settlement and closure letters from the bank and reporting to cibil  by banks

Note: Cibil will match the records with first name,last name and date of birth.So even if you get a new PAN number,you can be tracked

gp

2 hours ago, ramana1212 said:

Already 2 personal loans 10engabetav...Muchataga moodo vaadi gurinchi vetukutunava...

If your US credit is good why dont you apply for a loan here...Intereset rates ikkadey takkuva untay kada.

+1.

Citi credit Card apply chesi, balance transfer pettuko. you dont need to pay interest for 24 months..