500 crores is nothing for roudism family

Ford_Abbai

He told his interrogators that YS Rajasekhar Reddy demanded Rs 500 crore in cash for the 2009 elections. It was a time when everyone was reeling under economic recession and liquid cash that too in black was not available at all. "I expressed helplessness and offered to give some assets but the chief minister insisted that I cough up the cash. He also told me that his son Jagan will talk to me in this regard," Raju told his interrogators.

"Jagan stepped in and called me for a meeting to discuss the issue. Few others were present when the meeting took place. When I made it clear that I could not arrange the cash, Jagan roughed me up and threatened with dire consequences. It humiliated me like anything and I wept for two days. Then I thought about the legal and physical consequences if I failed to pay the money. I had no other option but to announce the financial crisis in Satyam and face the law of the land to save my own life and that of my family", Raju told his interrogators.

papam ramalinga raju vayya..entha chedda..chaduvukunnodu..enterprenuer..not a rowdy..ee political valla matalu vaanni baaga humiliate chesuntayi...it's like dealing with two ends of the world..on one hand sitting with the likes of NRN, Tata's and on the other hand getting buldoged by these political goons

appatlo eenadu sridhar oka cartoon vestadu.. cow nundi palu pitukutadu ysr and jagan ki aa milk istu.. inka inta kante ravu antadu... and cow is  ready to die annatu vestadu aa cartoon...

• 2 weeks later...