• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Newboy1

• LuckyLoser

• bhaigan

• Maga_Jathi_Vajram

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Newboy1 said:

Is it illegal to do so? Rules tough ayinayi.. Correct Ae.. But thappu cheste problem kadha.. In this case, is it illegal to move to another employer? They only approve if the new employer proves the employment by correct documentation right. Documentation correct lekunte reject chestaru emo.. But candidate mistake undha ledha indulo

one imp thing pay stub undali....nuvvu cheppadem chusthe kotha h1 laga undi......legal ooo or illegal ooo meku edi correct ayithe adi cheyandi....manam etu america lo gothulu tavvadame kada daniki malli legal enduku illegal enduku.....

I found the answer I was looking for.. Looks like a new rule came in 2014. As per the rule if h1 is transferred before start date, and his old employer revokes h1 before start date, then the candidates future petitions cannot be counted as cap exempt. There might be a denial or rfe in the transfer process.

http://startupimmigrationattorney.com/new-trends-in-transferring-an-h1b-before-working-for-the-first-employer/

4 minutes ago, Newboy1 said:

I found the answer I was looking for.. Looks like a new rule came in 2014. As per the rule if h1 is transferred before start date, and his old employer revokes h1 before start date, then the candidates future petitions cannot be counted as cap exempt. There might be a denial or rfe in the transfer process.

http://startupimmigrationattorney.com/new-trends-in-transferring-an-h1b-before-working-for-the-first-employer/

thank god 

god bless DB

5 hours ago, Newboy1 said:

Is it possible? One employer is saying it is not possible(rand-stad).. Other employer says that it is possible..(collab-era)

Please shed some light 

Yes, you can transfer. Nenu transfer chesukunnanu bhayya....i'm into core engineering not software...