Why Game of Thrones is making us stupid.

VizagRocks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• SeemaLekka

• Batman_fan

• bradbell

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, solman said:

mana DB lo English serials meda kooda widow crying chestunara .. lol 

babu goru farts maatrame kaakunda, appudappudu fresh gaali kooda pilchatam nerchukunte, evari meedha crying thread oo artham ayye chances unnayi anukunta.

1 hour ago, nissan said:

I thought that was a compliment!

nee gurinchi kaadhu. clear ga reaction etla untundhi ani telisi kooda, nenu enduku overaction post lu vesthunnano explanation ichha.

26 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nee gurinchi kaadhu. clear ga reaction etla untundhi ani telisi kooda, nenu enduku overaction post lu vesthunnano explanation ichha.

Have you seen GOT?

24 minutes ago, maya said:

Have you seen GOT?

I think until season 4. I don't quite remember. But I have read the books. The story is okay, but I've read much better fantasy series than GoT. Especially of the SciFi variety.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

babu goru farts maatrame kaakunda, appudappudu fresh gaali kooda pilchatam nerchukunte, evari meedha crying thread oo artham ayye chances unnayi anukunta.

image.gif

59 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think until season 4. I don't quite remember. But I have read the books. The story is okay, but I've read much better fantasy series than GoT. Especially of the SciFi variety.

okay

5 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

https://medium.com/zero-derp-thirty/why-game-of-thrones-is-making-us-stupid-68b16267ba00#.px1a4muor

One of the most famous and frequently cited dictums on Holocaust representation is Theodor Adorno’s statement that ‘to write poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric’ (1982, p.34). Clearly Adorno is not merely speaking about the act of writing poetry, but rather the tension between ethics and aesthetics inherent in an act of artistic production that reproduces the cultural values of the society that generated the Holocaust. Adorno later qualified this statement, acknowledging that ‘suffering […] also demands the continued existence of the very art it forbids’ (1997, p.252). How then does one presume to represent something as extreme as the Holocaust, when in theory one cannot do so without in some way validating the culture that produced it?

inthea concentration n research chesi edo oka technology nerchukovachuga.....ikkada sollu endhuku cheppu