Murray vs Tsonga

VizagRocks

andaru retire ayaka chosedi no# of grand slam wins kada.....evariki ekuva vaste vale legends.....

Murray calm ga compose ga adaleda.....enduku anta frustration prati point ki......Federer prime lo vunapudu ela vundevadu....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• yomama

• Rocky143

3 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

Lol.. Endo Murray ki Englishman ye hardcore fans anukunna.. He looks like the first non English fan I saw. 

More grand slams win ayite lekka kaadu antaadu endo..

:3D_Smiles: enti Murray ki only british fans matrame vuntara?   

I am kindo of his fan too...His underdog victory against Federer in wimbledon final was a great one.

2 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

Lol.. Endo Murray ki Englishman ye hardcore fans anukunna.. He looks like the first non English fan I saw. 

More grand slams win ayite lekka kaadu antaadu endo..

nen federer great aa murray great aa djoker great aa nadal great aa ane disco lo participate cheyya because i played tennis long enough to know who is what and arguing with brainless idiots like narsi will only lead to waste of time and rest is history. 

federer was is and always will be the best in tennis just like sachin for cricketcvvQ2J.gif

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Looks like they are playing for some charity. Totally unserious efforts from both players.

It pains me to support a Scot over a French guy. But Murray is just too awesome. Just not today. But still enough to get past Tsonga.

The courts do seem to be more slippery than in the past few years. Thanks much to Nadal's absence.

But the players seem to be having a tough time finding their rhythm.

Fed vs Murray final will be epic. At the end of which Fed will cry and complain that Murray is playing negative tennis @3$%

Don't care.....Federer already legend kada.....

5 minutes ago, siru said:

I am kindo of his fan too...His underdog victory against Federer in wimbledon final was a great one.

Bro, Murray won his 2 finals against Djoker.. 2012 olympics was against federer...

4 minutes ago, siru said:

Yeah mostly British fans ye untaru vadiki. You never see anyone chanting his name in the court like they do for Fed Djoker or Nadal. He is a good player but not great player

Murray was always overrated above his caliber including him in Big Four.... There was only Big 3 but Murray was above the other players on tour...

PS: No offence to Andy Murray

6 minutes ago, jamkaay said:

Murray was always overrated above his caliber including him in Big Four.... There was only Big 3 but Murray was above the other players on tour...

PS: No offence to Andy

Andy Raddick is a terrific player.. His service was the fastest and he was former no 1 too.. But he always had form issues and fitness troubles..

2 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

Andy Raddick is a terrific player.. His service was the fastest and he was former no 1 too.. But he always had form issues and fitness troubles..

I was referring to Andy Murray..:)

Em thaatha... ? Murray ki Federer ki comparison aa ? Eppudu disappoint cheyyav thaatha nuvvu maathram... @3$%

Stupidity ni antha vachina konchem english tho cover chesthaav.... _-_

7 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

lol tennis teliyani vallu Ee thread chuste Murray is a legendary player anukuntaru @3$%

1656bm.gif    i am following tennis for  last 18 years ... murray gadi tho federer ni comparison...devuda pichodu va adu