Murray vs Tsonga

VizagRocks

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Em thaatha... ? Murray ki Federer ki comparison aa ? Eppudu disappoint cheyyav thaatha nuvvu maathram... @3$%

Stupidity ni antha vachina konchem english tho cover chesthaav.... _-_

@3$%@3$% organic cover anta

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• yomama

• Rocky143

45 minutes ago, siru said:

:3D_Smiles: enti Murray ki only british fans matrame vuntara?   

I am kindo of his fan too...His underdog victory against Federer in wimbledon final was a great one.

vs Djoker

9 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

lol tennis teliyani vallu Ee thread chuste Murray is a legendary player anukuntaru @3$%

Adhey kadha... Vizag thaatha anthey different ga vundaalani try chesthaadu... errifook avuthaadu.... @3$%

27 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

Andy Raddick is a terrific player.. His service was the fastest and he was former no 1 too.. But he always had form issues and fitness troubles..

Roddick

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Adhey kadha... Vizag thaatha anthey different ga vundaalani try chesthaadu... errifook avuthaadu.... @3$%

vadi inti name chepaku man open ga ala sue chestadu @3$%

7 hours ago, yomama said:

cvvQ2J.gif proves your comprehension on so many levels, parenting done the right way

dude, why do you even bother to respond to my posts, when they all go over your head is something I'll never understand.

you are the king of dumbfcuks here, I guess.

standing up to me is not going to make you seem smart..

8 hours ago, kattularattayya2 said:

Well suit yourself and bang on your big O chest. You say you are a fedex fan but never saw anything positive in your post on Fedex.

All I can say is you are just trying to make Murray a big thing for people who don't watch tennis here.

Who watch tennis obviously knows who is the greatest. You are just saying Murray is in great shape now. Guess what!! Federer was unbeatable and emperor of tennis for years. Murray isn't in no 1 for a month. Tennis is a gentleman game. You said that Murray laughed at Federer for whatever Federer said. I wanna watch that video or post. You think you can get that?

You know what, Make a poll and see who is the best player. 

You wanna watch that video? really? @3$%

Its just a after match press meet moron. Try google. Its absolutely simple to find it with the keywords I mentioned in the post. especially 'negative'.

Work a little harder if you want to insult me. Don't expect me to do your work for you, and then get called names.

lol @poll. Do you think I care what majority thinks? I made a statement, and then when pressed for details explained the terms under which I made it. If you want to argue, argue on my terms, or tell that my terms are silly and unacceptable.

challenging me on who's the most popular 'greatest' is the stupidest thing one can do.

According to you, no one can believe that there's a player better than Federer/Nadal/Djok. Even if one does, one must keep his views private.

populism is not a substitute for lack of argumentation. people suck in more ways than one. Sucking up to them makes you what? @3$%

7 hours ago, yomama said:

nen federer great aa murray great aa djoker great aa nadal great aa ane disco lo participate cheyya because i played tennis long enough to know who is what and arguing with brainless idiots like narsi will only lead to waste of time and rest is history. 

federer was is and always will be the best in tennis just like sachin for cricketcvvQ2J.gif

how does it matter that you played tennis for a long time? If you just want to prove that you are smarter than I am, you only have to stop advertising your stupidity by replying to my post.

but that's too hard for you, I guess.

7 hours ago, Feelingbad said:

Em thaatha... ? Murray ki Federer ki comparison aa ? Eppudu disappoint cheyyav thaatha nuvvu maathram... @3$%

Stupidity ni antha vachina konchem english tho cover chesthaav.... _-_

nuvvu kooda muthhaatha. matter em lekunna, empty confidence tho nee build up tho baane nettukosthaav.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

how does it matter that you played tennis for a long time? If you just want to prove that you are smarter than I am, you only have to stop advertising your stupidity by replying to my post.

but that's too hard for you, I guess.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

You wanna watch that video? really? @3$%

Its just a after match press meet moron. Try google. Its absolutely simple to find it with the keywords I mentioned in the post. especially 'negative'.

Work a little harder if you want to insult me. Don't expect me to do your work for you, and then get called names.

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, why do you even bother to respond to my posts, when they all go over your head is something I'll never understand.

you are the king of dumbfcuks here, I guess.

standing up to me is not going to make you seem smart..