• busstand_bathku

• IsmileBhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, IsmileBhai said:

Lokesh babu mi college ae kada and actor Tarun gaadu kooda

tarun gadu vachetodu functions ki lokesh gadu 2000 batch ankunta 

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

good times man @3$% 

who's the princi for your batch?  brother james or was it the old guy , i forgot his name , Bhutto i think

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

who's the princi for your batch?  brother james or was it the old guy , i forgot his name , Bhutto i think

bhutto was there and bro james was princi, @3$% had a fatfck like cartman in my class not in a funny way but annoying bully name is piyush

8 minutes ago, yomama said:

bhutto was there and bro james was princi, @3$% had a fatfck like cartman in my class not in a funny way but annoying bully name is piyush

yeah james was our princi too , two times solid coating ichaadu naaku with that long beating stick of his because of some stupid shitt that i did , i still remember that arse whooping to this day @3$% .. third time he called my dad and warned me that he'll expel me from the college ...

Actually the thing is i used to be in N section ( the IIT section) at first , because of all the stupid shitt i did he kicked me out of N section and put me in to A section in the second year ,,, good times really @3$% 

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

yeah james was our princi too , two times solid coating ichaadu naaku with that long beating stick of his because of some stupid shitt that i did , i still remember that arse whooping to this day @3$% .. third time he called my dad and warned me that he'll expel me from the college ...

Actually the thing is i used to be in N section ( the IIT section) at first , because of all the stupid shitt i did he kicked me out of N section and put me in to A section in the second year ,,, good times really @3$% 

haha ye batch buddy, srinivas gurtunada @3$%  aa piyush badacow gadu mana section ye ga , nak paddayi basket ball court la racha cheste dorikam adukunadu college day celebrations roju ankunta oka 10 mins kneel down ani aa stick to eskunadu nannu inka oka batch ni@3$%  

n section lo poril gurtunara?@3$%