what schools you went to?

yomama

5 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

yeah james was our princi too , two times solid coating ichaadu naaku with that long beating stick of his because of some stupid shitt that i did , i still remember that arse whooping to this day @3$% .. third time he called my dad and warned me that he'll expel me from the college ...

Actually the thing is i used to be in N section ( the IIT section) at first , because of all the stupid shitt i did he kicked me out of N section and put me in to A section in the second year ,,, good times really @3$% 

aite chitra telsuntundi ga@3$% 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• BUDDY

• busstand_bathku

• IsmileBhai

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

aite chitra telsuntundi ga@3$% 

chitra telidu , I'm 2006 pass out .. no chitra in our section thats for sure @3$% ,.. atleast the one that's worth remembering

2 minutes ago, busstand_bathku said:

Nandamuri ?

Who is that uncle we are talking about alphabet N

〈n〉 represents a dental or alveolar nasal in virtually all languages that use the Latin alphabet, and in the International Phonetic Alphabet. A common digraph with 〈n〉 is 〈ng〉, which represents a velar nasal in a variety of languages, usually positioned word-finally in English. Often, before a velar plosive (as in ink or jungle), 〈n〉 alone represents a velar nasal. In Italian and French, 〈gn〉 represents a palatal nasal /ɲ/. The Portuguese and Vietnamese spelling for this sound is 〈nh〉, while Spanish and a few other languages use the letter 〈ñ〉. In English, 〈n〉 is generally silent when it is preceded by an 〈m〉 at the end of words, as in hymn; however, it is pronounced in this combination when occurring word medially, as in hymnal.

〈n〉 is the sixth most common letter and the second-most commonly used consonant in the English language (after 〈t〉).

21 minutes ago, yomama said:

haha ye batch buddy, srinivas gurtunada @3$%  aa piyush badacow gadu mana section ye ga , nak paddayi basket ball court la racha cheste dorikam adukunadu college day celebrations roju ankunta oka 10 mins kneel down ani aa stick to eskunadu nannu inka oka batch ni@3$%  

n section lo poril gurtunara?@3$%  

u mean srinivas sir , physics lecturer ? ... inni eshaalu esthada item james gaadu , i dropped out of our malaysia trip after paying for it because of some unplanned family event , he dint give me my money back @3$% ... I used to spend most of my free time in that basketball court itself , we used to play until late in the evening every single day. We broke that board two times @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

u mean srinivas sir , physics lecturer ? ... inni eshaalu ethada item james gaadu , i dropped out of our malaysia trip after paying for it because of some unplanned family event , he dint give me my money back @3$% ... I used to spend most of my free time in that basketball court itself , we used to play until late in the evening every single day. We broke that board two times @3$% 

aunaa library lo asal accountability ye undedi kadu @3$%  ..paisal kuda 10gesada howle rules unde still best school in city for what it had. canteen la singh gadi samosas , aa rainy days basketball , could have done some things different if i can turn time back@3$% 

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

aunaa library lo asal accountability ye undedi kadu @3$%  ..paisal kuda 10gesada howle rules unde still best school in city for what it had. canteen la singh gadi samosas , aa rainy days basketball , could have done some things different if i can turn time back@3$% 

man i can heart fully say that going to lfjc is one of the best decisions of my life ,  i would have missed out on so many things had i gone to any other college that makes u slog for 12 hours a day ...

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

man i can heart fully say that going to lfjc is one of the best decisions of my life ,  i would have missed out on so many things had i gone to any other college that makes u slog for 12 hours a day ...

@3$% @3$%  fck yeah! well there aint no other school like it in whole damn state so yeah.