Recently married - Unexpected pregnancy

newwlife

14 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

Congrats , having kids as early as possible is really good by the age of 35 Ala valaki 10-12 vasthe better nuvvu oka 45 -50 lo relax avachu 

ma bralayya adhe chesadu

chiru puppy ala relax avudham anukunnadu but srija jalak ichindhi

On 7/7/2016 at 0:31 PM, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

make sure her mom and dad has Visa. Delivery apudu ammayi ki valla parents pakkane undali anipisthundi. pregnanct last 3 weeks nunchi, kid ki 6 months vache daka her mom is the best person to be with her. Me mom can come after your kid has 6 months of age.

Insurance etc. already ee forum lo chepparu kada...mellaga anni ardam authayi le. Don't overthink and make any irrevocable mistakes..

All the best. You will be very happy once the kid is born. 

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

congrats bro ..life will be different but you'll enjoy. get the insurance first . Insurance vallu baga game adatharu 20-30k bill antadu but after discount 8-10k antadu make sure your wife and kid are covered and then plan visit of her parents 

good luck

On 7/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

Congrats . 

Thats a big step in life for sure. But, i think not to go for kids unless you and your spouse are 100% sure of each other and 100% compatable to each other.

Hello guys, 

Father to a one day old BABY GIRL here. TRUST ME it is totally worth it and do not worry about your plans going KAPUT.. they are gods gift and everything happens for a reason..

Good luck.. let the forum know when you have the baby..

• 5 years later...
On 7/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

Bro. What’s the latest status ? How many kids you have now ?