Recently married - Unexpected pregnancy

newwlife

On 7/7/2016 at 12:31 PM, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

Nee age 25 kante takkuva ithe early for kid…

anyone more than 25-40 not early or late for kids…

Relax and enjoy the path of parenthood.

34 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Nee age 25 kante takkuva ithe early for kid…

anyone more than 25-40 not early or late for kids…

Relax and enjoy the path of parenthood.

Post esinappudu 25 ye ippudu 32 

• Haha 2

On 7/7/2016 at 10:01 PM, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

Feel happy and welcome the baby...u will be absolutely fine..jai sairam

Hello guys, 

congrats bro .. all the best ..

Hello guys, 

Congratulations to both of you.. that's a very good blessing and you will enjoy each and every phase of it. Good Luck.

Your life is going to change forever. You will be stressed out, overworked and overwhelmed, especially the first 3 years. However, among all the stress and hectic, you will find some inexplicable bliss. You will know the true meaning of love. Enjoy the journey.