Recently married - Unexpected pregnancy

newwlife

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

there is nothing to be worried about... things you need to be plan

1)Have 10k cash readily available..

2)parents ki visa tepinchu ... tickets konu ..

3)office lo manager ki 5-6th moths appudu reveal cheyi... expecting ani..

4)intlo koncham help cheyi.. doc appoints ani regular ga set chesko.. evaru aaina US Lo married with kids unna vallatho koncham touch lo undi emana questions unte mohamatam padakunda adugu..

Thanks man....

Money antha lev gani...but its fine not a problem....my mother is already here at my sister's place....& fulltime job naadi so work lo problem emledu.......however there r other things I'm concerned.....my wife wants to work...she was supposed to do masters but we decided its better to apply h1 or work through h4 ead ....her h1 got picked.....& dont know what to do with it......and most importantly we wanted to enjoy/travel ......friends tho time spend cheddamani...so on....adi matter

9 minutes ago, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

Enjoy this phase ...everything happens for a reason ...so ee planning /life /money /career inconsistency ani lite tiskoo...Manchi ga plan cheskoo ...in laws /family visa chuskoo ...wife tho spend as much time as u can ...process antha happy ga and healthy baby Kosam cheyi ...

13 minutes ago, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

Recent ga maa friend circle lo b aindhi ila .. Just nee mind Ni set chesko Anthe .. Don't even think about Arey idhi unplanned alaa.. You guys will b happy .. Good luck 

4 minutes ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

endhi man nee suggestions. Abortion enduku.. pregnancy anedhi oka gift from God. enni situations unna, you should go with it..

+1 ...pillalu puttaka chala mandi badhapadutunnaru... oka life end cheyadam manchidi kadu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

endhi man nee suggestions. Abortion enduku.. pregnancy anedhi oka gift from God. enni situations unna, you should go with it..

Positive and negative rendu cheppali kada

Hello guys, 

yes, it is ok to have kids early...reason same as above...

1 minute ago, newwlife said:

Thanks man....

Money antha lev gani...but its fine not a problem....my mother is already here at my sister's place....& fulltime job naadi so work lo problem emledu.......however there r other things I'm concerned.....my wife wants to work...she was supposed to do masters but we decided its better to apply h1 or work through h4 ead ....her h1 got picked.....& dont know what to do with it......and most importantly we wanted to enjoy/travel ......friends tho time spend cheddamani...so on....adi matter

US lo 6months kante ekuav undakudadu.. ask her to go back and come again during delivery..

h1 to h4 with ead file cheyi... or else first h1->h4 then file for ead.

travel okate kastam avudi...travel oka 4-5years post pone cheskondi.. and enjoyment you will have it all the time with kids..friends kuda okokaru revel chestaru we are having a baby ani... very soon.. so dont think about it

Hello guys, 

Option 1.You can continue the pregnancy and raise the baby

Option 2. You can end the pregnancy.

Ba ammai life lo getting pregnant is the best feel ba,....and going through pregnancy is the at most feel ba. sexual pain and pleasure is very limited time ba,...but girls enjoy pregnancy period, thinking about about the baby,.....repu morning new job joining ante aa exitement veru ba,...but imagine the feel of a girl in few months i will see my baby anukuntaru ba..

to all those DB ppl-- > 

Ten Advantages to an Unplanned Pregnancy

You’ll Get Healthier, Faster

You’ll Get Emotionally Sorted Out

You Have an Ironclad Excuse to Get Out of Things

You’ll Simplify Your Life

You’ll Figure Out Your Career

You’ll Finally Clean Your House

You’ll Figure Out Your Finances

You’ll Figure Out Your Relationship

You’ll Embrace a Roll-with-It Kinda Attitude

You’ll Get All Focused

I am happy for you both ba....

11 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Flow lo follow avvatame em cheyalev nidananga every month baby stuff konuko anni okesari konalante burden ayyidi manchi insurance undela chusuko so that nee pocket nunchi takkuva kattachu. Inka settle avvaledu and dabbulu tensions unnai career consistency ledu anukunte aborsion cheyinchukondi (idhi worst case option)... 

thanks man...abortion not an option...

5 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

Enjoy this phase ...everything happens for a reason ...so ee planning /life /money /career inconsistency ani lite tiskoo...Manchi ga plan cheskoo ...in laws /family visa chuskoo ...wife tho spend as much time as u can ...process antha happy ga and healthy baby Kosam cheyi ...

thank you

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Flow lo follow avvatame em cheyalev nidananga every month baby stuff konuko anni okesari konalante burden ayyidi manchi insurance undela chusuko so that nee pocket nunchi takkuva kattachu. Inka settle avvaledu and dabbulu tensions unnai career consistency ledu anukunte aborsion cheyinchukondi (idhi worst case option)... 

bhayyaaa never ever advice this kind of message to ppl... No matter what...

9 minutes ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

Yeah you are right . Naa case Lo b itlane kondharu friends suggested .. Nadhi almost same case. Aa time Lo I made up my mind to become a good father .. Now happy :) .. Own home credit cards suv car thoka itla alochisthe 50s Lo kanaali inka.. Ye age Lo jaragaalsindhi Appudu jaragali .. Babu puttaaka painavanni okkoti finished nenu

3 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaaa never ever advice this kind of message to ppl... No matter what...

Ok my bad sorry

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yeah you are right . Naa case Lo b itlane kondharu friends suggested .. Nadhi almost same case. Aa time Lo I made up my mind to become a good father .. Now happy :) .. Own home credit cards suv car thoka itla alochisthe 50s Lo kanaali inka.. Ye age Lo jaragaalsindhi Appudu jaragali .. Babu puttaaka painavanni okkoti finished nenu

mothaniki nee age 50 ani reveal chesav... :)