Recently married - Unexpected pregnancy

newwlife

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Manam kalalukane aa settlement ane dhi theeradaniki Antha time pattudhhani Naa bhavam :(

aina okkoti doing Inka anukunnavanni avvale :)

ardam aaindi le.. orike poking.. good luck with your check list

congrats man... melliga anni telusthayi.

be there for your wife. e time lo emotional support baga avasaram.

plan ahead everything. talk to new parents for tips.

unexpected pregnancy is like a surprise gift, cherish it.

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Great bro... Go ahead..  and personal life ante frnds/meetings/groups  ivi life long undaavuuu ani cheppu mee wife ki...she will understand...naa circle lo husbands oppose cheyyadam vinna kaaani wife oppose cheyyadam first time.. anyway evvari feelings vaalavii....but later you guys will be happy by taking positive decision..istam tho kanandii not confusion tho...everything happens for a reason...

she's not opposing it ..........just that she's disappointed with things not going the way planned....anthe kani abortion ki always NO....

Just now, newwlife said:

she's not opposing it ..........just that she's disappointed with things not going the way planned....anthe kani abortion ki always NO....

oh ok bro.. But ask her not to now.. Convince her make her happy

24 minutes ago, newwlife said:

Thanks man....

Money antha lev gani...but its fine not a problem....my mother is already here at my sister's place....& fulltime job naadi so work lo problem emledu.......however there r other things I'm concerned.....my wife wants to work...she was supposed to do masters but we decided its better to apply h1 or work through h4 ead ....her h1 got picked.....& dont know what to do with it......and most importantly we wanted to enjoy/travel ......friends tho time spend cheddamani...so on....adi matter

ala ayithey go for abortion.... 3 years cinema ki velladam kuda kashtam if you don't have some one to look after the kid...  

Money is important too.... Nuvvu H1 ki spend chesindi kuda waste ayipothundi....You will loose all the beautiful time that has to be spent in understanding each other.... marriage and kids right after might be overwhelming both for you and your wife...  

More over, Starting a career after having a baby is not very easy for ur wife... My brother was in your situation... now he regrets going for the baby... You cannot bring back the time you lost... 

But if you love having kids around and you can enjoy playing with them, go for it... _-_

5 minutes ago, newwlife said:

tell her one thing to choose

1)Enjoy for 2years and feel guilty for the rest of your life.. even though you have kids later..

2)postpone trips to couple of years and stay happy through out..

and you guys are not missing much.. mee parents vachinapudu you can go out.. kids ni daycare lo peti you can go out.. where there is a will there is a way

Bhayya , same situation 3 rd month  after marriage unexpected , we were shocked , 

but we went ahead and had a baby , expenses ayyayi , but just used credit card , was not able to afford 2 bed room , so adjusted in one bedroom apartment with baby also , at the end of one year after baby we have 20 k in debt and which was lot for me at that time but some how cleared everything 

We are happy with baby , only problem we can't travel like others , ekkada padithee akkada , always think about baby friendly places 

Other wise we are very happy , 

Congrats and all the best 

6 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

ala ayithey go for abortion.... 3 years cinema ki velladam kuda kashtam if you don't have some one to look after the kid...  

Money is important too.... Nuvvu H1 ki spend chesindi kuda waste ayipothundi....You will loose all the beautiful time that has to be spent in understanding each other.... marriage and kids right after might be overwhelming both for you and your wife...  

More over, Starting a career after having a baby is not very easy for ur wife... My brother was in your situation... now he regrets going for the baby... You cannot bring back the time you lost... 

But if you love having kids around and you can enjoy playing with them, go for it... _-_

to be frank....I don't want to listen to the negative side of it......I understand you said whats in ur mind & I know some of it is true.....but we decided to go ahead with it & wanted to hear some positive things about it ..anduke post.......thanks though

10 minutes ago, newwlife said:

Explain her ...pregnancy lo koda trips veyyochuu ...until 6 months ...yoga cheyyochu to be fit ...once you reveal to ur friends and families ...Chala parties cheskovavhu...in 5th month u throw her baby shower (weekends brunch kinda party )tellolla style lo ...and once ur family is here plan traditional party ...after baby inka Chala photo shoots cheyyochu ..

54 minutes ago, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

yes.. having kids is fun and of course comes with responsibility.

Just chill and enjoy parenthood.

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

tell her one thing to choose

1)Enjoy for 2years and feel guilty for the rest of your life.. even though you have kids later..

2)postpone trips to couple of years and stay happy through out..

and you guys are not missing much.. mee parents vachinapudu you can go out.. kids ni daycare lo peti you can go out.. where there is a will there is a way

thanks again......love to hear there are so many ways we can deal with a situation...

44 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Flow lo follow avvatame em cheyalev nidananga every month baby stuff konuko anni okesari konalante burden ayyidi manchi insurance undela chusuko so that nee pocket nunchi takkuva kattachu. Inka settle avvaledu and dabbulu tensions unnai career consistency ledu anukunte aborsion cheyinchukondi (idhi worst case option)... 

:3D_Smiles:  no abortion man, dont even think of it.. kid burden ani eppudu anukokudadhu.. karchulu thagginchukuni manage chesukovaali anthey. kid ki entha avuthundhi cheppu first 1 yr lo.. he feeds on mother diaper karchu thappa extra karchu emuntundhi insurance untey. both side parents ki visa pettuko so that u will have help