Recently married - Unexpected pregnancy

newwlife

1 hour ago, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

Neeku atleast on hand 50$-$60 vasthe should be financially sound. Rest is life man it just chnages faaaaast

1 hour ago, newwlife said:

Hello guys, 

This is my 1st post , in fact I created the account to post this. I've known this forum for a long time so straight to the point , i'm married for 8 months now & we decided to have a child after 2,3 yrs but you know ..unplanned things happen all the time...came to know my wife is pregnant so we've to deal with it no matter what we planned earlier....so just want to know how things will turn in life or what to expect from it...............bottom line is I just want to convince/console myself from ur replies that its Ok to have kids early.....Thanks

difference between  8 months and 2 years is 16 months and the kid wont come out until next 7 or 8 months . Don't worry kids(babies) will help you grow mentally/physically/spritiually . Save some money and  Read books like this https://www.amazon.com/Dude-Youre-Gonna-Be-Dad/dp/1440505365

at the worst you will loose some stupid friends who can't stand babies

Congrats dude... You should feel proud instead of worrying as you are now officially a MAN :-) 

pregenncy lo job techukunna vallu vunnaru naa circle lo so take a chill pill a start partying.... 

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

difference between  8 months and 2 years is 14 months and the kid wont come out until next 7 or 8 months . Don't worry kids(babies) will help you grow mentally/physically/spritiually . Save some money and  Read books like this https://www.amazon.com/Dude-Youre-Gonna-Be-Dad/dp/1440505365

14 montha kaadu 14+10 months =2 years 

jai balayya

1 hour ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

endhi man nee suggestions. Abortion enduku.. pregnancy anedhi oka gift from God. enni situations unna, you should go with it..

mari birth control vadi gift form avvakunda cheyyadam enduku? have sex n take gifts lol

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Congrats dude... You should feel proud instead of worrying as you are now officially a MAN :-) 

pregenncy lo job techukunna vallu vunnaru naa circle lo so take a chill pill a start partying.... 

thanks man

4 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

difference between  8 months and 2 years is 14 months and the kid wont come out until next 7 or 8 months . Don't worry kids(babies) will help you grow mentally/physically/spritiually . Save some money and  Read books like this https://www.amazon.com/Dude-Youre-Gonna-Be-Dad/dp/1440505365

at the worst you will loose some stupid friends who can't stand babies

thanks man

6 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

mari birth control vadi gift form avvakunda cheyyadam enduku? have sex n take gifts lol

sex cheste gifts ravu andariki... nee health , nee wife health.. timing ani set avali... anduke gift from god anedi... neku kids oka 5-10years putaka pote appudu telustundi.. gift from god ante meaning..

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

sex cheste gifts ravu andariki... nee health , nee wife health.. timing ani set avali... anduke gift from god anedi... neku kids oka 5-10years putaka pote appudu telustundi.. gift from god ante meaning..

Take it easy lee pilodu Edo teliyaka annadu.... Pelli ayyaka ave telustayu buddodiki...

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

+1, prathi okarki oka chinna point tiskoni sattire eyatam baa alavatu aipoindi. Paiga most pulka satirlu ani chepamannadu ma anna @samajaaragamana

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

5-10 years akkarla, naku already iddaru unnaru le. kids are side effects of sex when everything falls in place not gift from god.