How many Black men will be murdered by the cops..

siru

19 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Haahaa.. They supposed to be that way.... Don't start with your usual boasting to say that you @ss thinks...   %$#$

I'm the one boasting?

Should I call you stupid ass, or hypocritical penis, now?

12 minutes ago, Dhevudu said:

bodi dash yem kadhu... yenthomandhi ni gas station lo kalchi dobbithe.. oka vedava matlada ledhu..

prathi oorilo ee chetha desi gallu vuntaru.. yentha speu coupon apply chesama deal vaachindha anie choostharu anthe....

@3$%@3$%

Fyi... That is not by racism... its called mugging... _%~

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

but after the holocaust ...they migrated to diff places and now they r in a good stage......unlike these blacks....

asalu slaves laaga theekunda vundi vunte....ippudu aa africa lone chasthu brathukuthu ...thinataaniki thindi lekunda vundevallu....

i know they went thru a lot..but this place has lot opportunities ....its upto them to use it properly..nothing comes for free u have to work hard for it.But with the blacks it's other way around...

go tell this to Trump supporters brother. Ask them to learn computers, and get into IT. Why cry against women, blacks, latinos, and blame their failures on these groups, ani adugu.

42 minutes ago, siru said:

dude dont go there with moms without knowing the problem..

u think mom/grandmom want to raise their kids in ghettos? they dont have the means  to move to a crime free neighborhood.

And go read about the warrior moms who put their blood in raising the best men in the face of adversity..I salute to them

Go read about Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose and countless other successful black men..behind them are super strong moms and grand moms

Don't go about teaching equality. He is talking about general case... How much percentage of them are in jail ? How many became successful ? Think about the ratio... its very poor...  Definitely its the upbringing... of course there are exceptions everywhere.. %$#$

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

go tell this to Trump supporters brother. Ask them to learn computers, and get into IT. Why cry against women, blacks, latinos, and blame their failures on these groups, ani adugu.

USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarce

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Why should i bro...i am not a us.citizen ....btw nenu paina cheppina dhaaniki dheeniki relation ledhu anukunta

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Don't go about teaching equality. He is talking about general case... How much percentage of them are in jail ? How many became successful ? Think about the ratio... its very poor...  Definitely its the upbringing... of course there are exceptions everywhere.. %$#$

47 minutes ago, siru said:

dude dont go there with moms without knowing the problem..

u think mom/grandmom want to raise their kids in ghettos? they dont have the means  to move to a crime free neighborhood.

And go read about the warrior moms who put their blood in raising the best men in the face of adversity..I salute to them

Go read about Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose and countless other successful black men..behind them are super strong moms and grand moms

USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarce

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Its funny that you have no problem passing judgement on other races, when our own is a big joke.

Indians, who flee their homeland, should think a 1000 times before questioning 'upbringing' of other races.

eppudo jamana lo banisallaga thecharu vallani, vallani anachi vestune unnaru. thellollu entho mandini champutune unnaru motham prapancham lo. idhe kaalpulu thurkodu chesthe dhanni theevravadi attack ani malli thurka deshalaku velli amayakulani champestaru.  thellollu assalu manchollu kadu. 

Nallollu chustu oorukoleru mana laga bhayapaduthu, thiragabadtaru dare ga and unity ga untaru. pranalu kooda lekka cheyaru vallu.

14 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

but after the holocaust ...they migrated to diff places and now they r in a good stage......unlike these blacks....

asalu slaves laaga theekunda vundi vunte....ippudu aa africa lone chasthu brathukuthu ...thinataaniki thindi lekunda vundevallu....

i know they went thru a lot..but this place has lot opportunities ....its upto them to use it properly..nothing comes for free u have to work hard for it.But with the blacks it's other way around...

Africa lo aparthied gurinchi cheppali ante adi inko pedda topic avutadi..

How did the continent so rich in natural resources become so poor?  Again, the exploitation of Europeans there.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Its funny that you have no problem passing judgement on other races, when our own is a big joke.

Indians, who flee their homeland, should think a 1000 times before questioning 'upbringing' of other races.

Ofcourse there are flaws every where. Its the proportion that i am talking about... 

When compared to the population and justice system we have, our crime rate is much lower. Yes, I believe its the parenting... 

Just now, siru said:

Africa lo aparthied gurinchi cheppali ante adi inko pedda topic avutadi..

How did the continent so rich in natural resources become so poor?  Again, the exploitation of Europeans there.

dude and most of them sold themselves bro....slaves gaa ammindhi kooda blacks dont forget that....

chaala countries ippudu europeans chethilo levu choodu avi elaa vunnayo....

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Why should i bro...i am not a us.citizen ....btw nenu paina cheppina dhaaniki dheeniki relation ledhu anukunta

Every race behaves in the same way, when under stress. A look at Trump rally will tell you how pathetic white people can be.

Black people, more so, because the system doesn't support them. They don't have an entire political party pandering to their basest racist impulses. Not even democrats don't even support blacks the way, Repubs support whites. And for good reason, ofcourse.