How many Black men will be murdered by the cops..

siru

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Why should i bro...i am not a us.citizen ....btw nenu paina cheppina dhaaniki dheeniki relation ledhu anukunta

vaadu anthey maayaa... idiseyyi...  @3$%

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Ofcourse there are flaws every where. Its the proportion that i am talking about... 

When compared to the population and justice system we have, our crime rate is much lower. Yes, I believe its the parenting... 

u cant be serious bro...The number of violent crimes against women and lower caste ppl in india and u say our parenting caused less crime?

US lo ne better  racism vuntadi emo..but mana India lo aithe same jathi people lo ne okallu antarani vallu banisalu..

thats more fcuked up i think.

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Ofcourse there are flaws every where. Its the proportion that i am talking about... 

When compared to the population and justice system we have, our crime rate is much lower. Yes, I believe its the parenting... 

India is in the top 5 in religious crimes among all the countries. Just because you were not affected, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

dude and most of them sold themselves bro....slaves gaa ammindhi kooda blacks dont forget that....

chaala countries ippudu europeans chethilo levu choodu avi elaa vunnayo....

those kind of ppl are everywhre... British rule lo chala mandi worked on behalf of British empire and some of them were much worse to fellow indians than th ebritishers.

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

dude and most of them sold themselves bro....slaves gaa ammindhi kooda blacks dont forget that....

those kind of ppl are everywhre... British rule lo chala mandi worked on behalf of British empire and some of them were much worse to fellow indians than th ebritishers.

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

You reduce everything to black vs white. Do you want to compare the current US to African countries of the 18-19th century from where the slaves were imported?

1 minute ago, siru said:

US lo ne better  racism vuntadi emo..but mana India lo aithe same jathi people lo ne okallu antarani vallu banisalu..

thats more fcuked up i think.

100% India is a shithole.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

u cant be serious bro...The number of violent crimes against women and lower caste ppl in india and u say our parenting caused less crime?

a.gif

Just now, tom bhayya said:

@3$% topic india meedhaki shift ayyindhi gaa

adhi anthe. Indians awesome ani chepthe ela oppukuntaam. ee db lo choosthe teliyatledha, Indians entha awesome oo.

1 minute ago, LivingLegend said:

Wow manam Antha pathithulama ? Nammalekapotuna

Just rates of reported crime, developed countries lo ekkuva untadhi ley.

manollu konni oorlallo police station undho ledho

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Just rates of reported crime, developed countries lo ekkuva untadhi ley.

manollu konni oorlallo police station undho ledho

North side oorlu Ayite maree metta champesina dikku undadu. Lancham valla FIR ki kuda nochukoni cases chalane unnay 

Ee DB lo all those who support blacks and call them victims...a simple question to you

Given a chance to stay in a locality will u stay in a black or a white neighborhood?

You know the answer dont you. There are many races in USA but 95% cases problems are with blacks as they dont follow the law. If Americans were that racist then Obama wouldnt have been elected president without white votes.

No doubt cops over react and abuse their power sometimes but u should visit areas like Oakland or Baltimore where cops cant enter certain areas for fear of getting killed. What are cops supposed to do? Just wait until a nigger pulls the trigger or be more cautious in those tense moments.

Sitting on laptop and talking is easy but when u are in those crime neighborhoods u will wet ur pants.