Visa doubt

MysorePak

asalu nu ee status lo unnavo.. ee status ki change avalukuntanvo kodiga clear ga chepithe mana db prajallu suggestions istharu.. aa ques endhi mann

Bhayya me and my wife are on H1 b visa and naku stamping vundhi thannaki ledhu.. she is working as contract position... ee year we are planning to go india appudu stamping ki vellali ....client letter ledhu so by any chance stamping kaledhu appudu she can come back on H4B visa .&  after coming to USA she can reuse old H1b petition ??? stamping kakapothey aa H1b petition biscuit aa?

h1 stamping avvakapothe thanu h4 ki status change cheskuni malli stamping ki vellali.

vachaka h4 nunchi h1 ki change of status cheskovachu..

ltt for experts

18 minutes ago, MysorePak said:

Bhayya me and my wife are on H1 b visa and naku stamping vundhi thannaki ledhu.. she is working as contract position... ee year we are planning to go india appudu stamping ki vellali ....client letter ledhu so by any chance stamping kaledhu appudu she can come back on H4B visa .&  after coming to USA she can reuse old H1b petition ??? stamping kakapothey aa H1b petition biscuit aa?

visa deny ayithe definite ga h4 meedha raavachu.. nd aa i-129 (Honebee) revoke cheyamani dhs (I797 lo untadhi) ki chepthadu aa VO.. so h4 meedha ikkadiki vachina taruvatha you can file for MTR. 

anyways experts raavali 

21 minutes ago, saradagakasepu said:

h1 stamping avvakapothe thanu h4 ki status change cheskuni malli stamping ki vellali.

vachaka h4 nunchi h1 ki change of status cheskovachu..

ltt for experts

correst.. h4 kuda stamping kakapothe appudu nee favourite brand biscuit konukkovochu the great INDIA lo...

16 minutes ago, naaperubond said:

visa deny ayithe definite ga h4 meedha raavachu.. nd aa i-129 (Honebee) revoke cheyamani dhs (I797 lo untadhi) ki chepthadu aa VO.. so h4 meedha ikkadiki vachina taruvatha you can file for MTR. 

anyways experts raavali 

H4 kuda stamping kakapothe appudu nee favourite brand biscuit konukkovochu the great INDIA lo...

48 minutes ago, MysorePak said:

H1 stamping issue aithe H4 ki shift avvochu... but H1 stamping iyyakunda Administrative process petti time teeskuntey donno if you can try for H4. 

One of my friends wife got both H1 and H4 denied.. again applying H4 though..

34 minutes ago, naaperubond said:

anyways experts raavali 

konchem correst konchem warrong

Good luck and all the best.

1) Client letter is not mandatory now a days many clients are not giving client letters.

Answer to your question:- 

i)You and your wife are going to stamping same day and time or different dates? If same date 99% no problem you will get visa stamping.

ii)How many layers you have in between to your employer and client, make sure get all other letters along with some recent emails along with your company website screen shots.

iii) Is this is first time visa stamping or second time visa and how many years still left , if this is first time you need to get all documents from day 1 (entered in usa) to till date or second time more of the times they will not ask much questions.

If luck is fighting with you as brother told "  nee favourite brand biscuit konukkovochu the great INDIA lo"

If you need more information email us.

Regards,

Shri

[email protected]

4 hours ago, MysorePak said:

eppudu visa stamping vellinappudu visa stamping kakunte ekka a H1 biscuit aa ... ledha h4 medha vachi malli aa H1 medha convert avvacha..???

Visa reject chesakaa , consulate will send notice to USCIS to reconsider this petition .... USCIS employer ki inform chesthadu Notice of intention to revoke ani .... so I797 kuda kodi rojuloo invalid ayipothadi based on your employer response ......

you can file another H1 using cap exemption after coming to USA on h4 ...

2 hours ago, shriman said:

Good luck and all the best.

1) Client letter is not mandatory now a days many clients are not giving client letters.

Answer to your question:- 

i)You and your wife are going to stamping same day and time or different dates? If same date 99% no problem you will get visa stamping.

ii)How many layers you have in between to your employer and client, make sure get all other letters along with some recent emails along with your company website screen shots.

iii) Is this is first time visa stamping or second time visa and how many years still left , if this is first time you need to get all documents from day 1 (entered in usa) to till date or second time more of the times they will not ask much questions.

If luck is fighting with you as brother told "  nee favourite brand biscuit konukkovochu the great INDIA lo"

If you need more information email us.

Regards,

Shri

[email protected]

y sharing email id re? are u attorney?

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Visa reject chesakaa , consulate will send notice to USCIS to reconsider this petition .... USCIS employer ki inform chesthadu Notice of intention to revoke ani .... so I797 kuda kodi rojuloo invalid ayipothadi based on your employer response ......

you can file another H1 using cap exemption after coming to USA on h4 ...

+1

CElGT-CUIAEJ6yq.jpg