Dontjointhiscompany.com post ur inputs pls

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

basic ga manaki aavesam ekkuva .. so muudu naalla muchata laga ipudu yeguruthaam.. adhi chesedham idhi chesedhaam ani .. e time lo mesthri's calm untaru .. manam salla padagaane musugulo vaalla pani vaallu cheseskuntaru .. 

rebellion nature kadhu manadi .. so mesthri's kukka biscuit ye company dhi vesthe adhi thinatame thappa cant do much

agreed

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dhevudu

• Maga_Jathi_Vajram

• DaleSteyn1

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

basic ga manaki aavesam ekkuva .. so muudu naalla muchata laga ipudu yeguruthaam.. adhi chesedham idhi chesedhaam ani .. e time lo mesthri's calm untaru .. manam salla padagaane musugulo vaalla pani vaallu cheseskuntaru .. 

rebellion nature kadhu manadi .. so mesthri's kukka biscuit ye company dhi vesthe adhi thinatame thappa cant do much

+1 chesedhi unte ee db lo guddulata enduku mann

1 hour ago, naaperubond said:

CElGT-CUIAEJ6yq.jpg

Quora lo e below post kinda nuvesna pic ye petaru bayya

Why are most of the Telugu People so enthusiast about going to the United States?

I don't want to stereotype or anything but this is on my personal experience that I have seen Telugu people (From Andhra and Telangana) are really very keen on visiting especially United States and not much with other countries. I have seen Kannada people who have plainly rejected US Visa application just because they didn't want to leave India. Most of the Telugu crowd in IT industry are just crazy about US of A, my andhra friends talk only about visiting US nothing else where as I enjoy talking about various topics with my non-Telugu friends.  I am not saying non-Telugu people don't want to go to US but almost every Telugu guy I met they have only one dream in their life to work for US. Why are they not so keen about being entrepreneurs in India ? I know many will not like this but its a fact. I just want to know what is going on with Telugu folks ? Why are they so keen to travel only to America? 
Some reference :
Hyderabad a U.S. visa fraud hub
Immigration fraud: Indian consulate comes to rescue duped students in US
2 From Telangana Held for Visa Fraud, Jailed
WikiLeaks Cables Expose Indian Visa Fraud Tactics - Even WikiLeaks mentions that most of the fraud applications for US Visa are from Andhra region. This shows the level of frustration just to get into USA. Why aren't people from other states doing this ? Why mostly are from Andhra ? I personally don't hate Telugu people. They are awesome. Most of my colleagues are Telugu folks and I really enjoy spending time with them. They are really down to earth kind of people I am not denying that but when it comes to USA they go crazy. Please don't take this as a ethnic attack or something, I am just curious to know the reasons behind.