.NET ...people...C# people....ikkadaki randi....

BillMarkSteve

.NET lo future enti... atleast 3-5years range lo...

MVC6

asp 5

angular jS

node JS

knockout JS

html5

azure

xamarian

EF6

HTml5

CSS3

inka emina unnaya ?  

are you guys practicing any new topics in .NET...?

bayta job market chusthe...koncham bayam ga undi....

interview lo...full  ga adukuntunaru...MVC5 and concepts mida....

past years laga ...p ro xy ni set chesi..interview crack cheyadam...chala kastam aiotundi...

so self ga prepeare avvadam better anipistundi....

Web services man important miss ayinau. WCF, WPF, MVVM

Bootstrap.

Asp.net Core vasthundhi, future lo full untadhi.core antey MVC6 aa anukunta. 

.NET lo future ante - It is good, provided you are willing to expand your knowledge and become more like a Full-stack developer.

I'll list a few points I think are important to keep in mind to excel in .NET field

1. Gone are the days when it is just enough for a Developer to know ASP.NET Web forms. Agreed, Chala mandiki in addition to .net, database side (SQL) kuda knowledge untundi. That is normal and according to me, this has become more and more mandatory in the past few years. Few years ago, Entity Framework(SQL related) ani vachindi. It is also picking up fairly quickly.

2. In addition to C# and SQL, there are tens of javascript frameworks which are used by Developers in their jobs daily. In my experience, it started with jQuery, then I moved on knockoutJS + jQuery. Now, I'm working with extJS, react. Sometime this year, we are again planning to rewrite our application using Angular JS(who knows it may change). My point is - you don't have to know all these javascript frameworks before joining the job, but willingness to learn and keeping an open mind is the key.

3. HTML/CSS. There are UI/UX developers who are experts in these . Infact, a UI Developer is an expert in HTML, CSS, any and all javascript frameworks like I mentioned above. In my opinion, You don't have to become an expert in these. Having said that, it doesn't mean that you don't have to pay attention to them. You should be able to work on them when you are assigned a task. In my experience, when a UI Developer hands off his UI code with us, we'll have to integrate their HTML/CSS in our application. Sometimes, we have to give them suggestions on how we want the HTML tags to be.

4. MVC. More and more companies/teams are writing their new applications/converting their old applications to MVC applications. So, in my opinion, MVC + ASP.NET Webforms + SQL has become a minimum requirement for mid-level .NET Developer. Don't lose heart - once you know .NET, then MVC is a cake walk according to me.

5. I assume basic .NET vachina vaalaki OOPS meeda pattu koncham baane untadi ani. But I think in the future "koncham pattu" saripodu. .NET lo nettukuni ravali ante OOPS concepts tho games aade antha knowledge gain cheskovali.

6. Books. I can't stress enough books chadavadam entha important anedi. In my opinion, 1 book a year is a bare minimum especially when your future ambition is to become Senior Developer/Architect/Senior Architect etc.

7. Additional .NET skills are always helpful. For example, WCF, Sharepoint, BizTalk, Sitecore CMS, Azure knowledge etc. Ilantivi emaina knowledge unte I think getting a job will be a lot easier. Although, knowledge with these technologies can be expanded while doing a job by developers.

1 hour ago, Biskot said:

Web services man important miss ayinau. WCF, WPF, MVVM

Bootstrap.

Asp.net Core vasthundhi, future lo full untadhi.core antey MVC6 aa anukunta. 

Ok...cool...

1 hour ago, goodguy said:

.NET lo future ante - It is good, provided you are willing to expand your knowledge and become more like a Full-stack developer.

I'll list a few points I think are important to keep in mind to excel in .NET field

1. Gone are the days when it is just enough for a Developer to know ASP.NET Web forms. Agreed, Chala mandiki in addition to .net, database side (SQL) kuda knowledge untundi. That is normal and according to me, this has become more and more mandatory in the past few years. Few years ago, Entity Framework(SQL related) ani vachindi. It is also picking up fairly quickly.

2. In addition to C# and SQL, there are tens of javascript frameworks which are used by Developers in their jobs daily. In my experience, it started with jQuery, then I moved on knockoutJS + jQuery. Now, I'm working with extJS, react. Sometime this year, we are again planning to rewrite our application using Angular JS(who knows it may change). My point is - you don't have to know all these javascript frameworks before joining the job, but willingness to learn and keeping an open mind is the key.

3. HTML/CSS. There are UI/UX developers who are experts in these . Infact, a UI Developer is an expert in HTML, CSS, any and all javascript frameworks like I mentioned above. In my opinion, You don't have to become an expert in these. Having said that, it doesn't mean that you don't have to pay attention to them. You should be able to work on them when you are assigned a task. In my experience, when a UI Developer hands off his UI code with us, we'll have to integrate their HTML/CSS in our application. Sometimes, we have to give them suggestions on how we want the HTML tags to be.

4. MVC. More and more companies/teams are writing their new applications/converting their old applications to MVC applications. So, in my opinion, MVC + ASP.NET Webforms + SQL has become a minimum requirement for mid-level .NET Developer. Don't lose heart - once you know .NET, then MVC is a cake walk according to me.

5. I assume basic .NET vachina vaalaki OOPS meeda pattu koncham baane untadi ani. But I think in the future "koncham pattu" saripodu. .NET lo nettukuni ravali ante OOPS concepts tho games aade antha knowledge gain cheskovali.

6. Books. I can't stress enough books chadavadam entha important anedi. In my opinion, 1 book a year is a bare minimum especially when your future ambition is to become Senior Developer/Architect/Senior Architect etc.

7. Additional .NET skills are always helpful. For example, WCF, Sharepoint, BizTalk, Sitecore CMS, Azure knowledge etc. Ilantivi emaina knowledge unte I think getting a job will be a lot easier. Although, knowledge with these technologies can be expanded while doing a job by developers.

Agreed...

super post...

very helpful...

thanks...

3 hours ago, BillMarkSteve said:

.NET lo future enti... atleast 3-5years range lo...

MVC6

asp 5

angular jS

node JS

knockout JS

html5

azure

xamarian

EF6

HTml5

CSS3

inka emina unnaya ?  

Angular2 with typescript and web api

5 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

Angular2 with typescript and web api

Angular JS version #2 aa ??

web api ...restful services already in boom now...

typescript...enti ??

21 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

Angular JS version #2 aa ??

web api ...restful services already in boom now...

typescript...enti ??

Yes amgular2 is the next big thing