Top Posters In This Topic

• juju

• karna

• BARFl

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, juju said:

Yeap bro, ikkada deals akkada products... Oka three weeks lo ayipodhi

Takkuva budget tho ekkuva profits vaste naku bhi cheppu bro ..mee pms lo nannu bhi add cheyyandi  Nayak29.gif

19 minutes ago, juju said:

Antha easy ayithe nuvvu endhuku aaguthunnav bro

Naaku kavalante neney cheskunetodni bro , OP here needs only help to setup a website , I'm just saying shopify is pretty easy to figure out and he can do it himself without having to rely on random strangers on the internet .... All payment gateways and logistics modules are integrated in to it and also there are different themes for the layouts that u like , u don't need to code anything ... What else do u need to setup an e-comm site? ... 

Also I think if someone who's in IT field is not able to figure out a simple thing like shopify they shouldnt be getting into e-comm or any other business in the first place 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

Naaku kavalante neney cheskunetodni bro , OP here needs only help to setup a website , I'm just saying shopify is pretty easy to figure out and he can do it himself without having to rely on random strangers on the internet .... All payment gateways and logistics modules are integrated in to it and also there are different themes for the layouts that u like , u don't need to code anything ... What else do u need to setup an e-comm site? ... 

Also I think if someone who's in IT field is not able to figure out a simple thing like shopify they shouldnt be getting into e-comm or any other business in the first place 

Shopify - the pride of Canada.

30 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

true.....

36 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

so flipkart , snapdeals owners ki web development vachu antav??

9 minutes ago, juju said:

so flipkart , snapdeals owners ki web development vachu antav??

They are from IITs and IIMs , had immense experience In e-comm before they started doing it themselves also had a ton of venture money to start with , also they clearly knew what they were doing right from the start ... Reading glorified PR pieces about them in the magazines is different from reality ...

Aina ippudu asala fk,sd Founders topic nenu paina comment lo cheppina daaniki how is it relevant , I dint get what ure trying to convey