Manager gaadu -- Suggestions needed PLEASE

MysoreJackson

Bhayyas... maa client gadiki naaku telisina valla(close relative) profile forward chesa oka postion ki maa team lo...interview ayyindi... communication and basics bagunnai ani chepparu kaani in depth knowledge ledu tool meda ani cheppi profile vaddannaru...I would say they rated around 7/10 for the profile and I am sure my relative will be able to perform well in that role as he is already working currently in that role in other company.. aithe interview lo kochem tensed inka nervous ayyi sariga deep concepts cheppaledu ani cheppadu..

Now, I know this client manager well, have been working with him for over two years... how I can request him to reconsider the profile for this position...I can assure he can perform well and live up to the expectations ....more over he will join my team so I can support him in teh work... 

Konni tips cheppandi bhayyas maa manager ni ela convince cheyalo...Its a long term position so I dont wanted to leave any chance.... 

Manager manchidu ithe...nitho manchi relation unte...

brief ga ...ni relative gurinchi ima email

pettu...

malli email pettina...30 mins lopu...kalisi ...ila he is good guy...he can perform well ani cheppu...

if he can give a offer ...thats good that way...

thanks bhayya... will talk to him on Monday ...will follow this thread till monday and get all suggestions from DB and will talk to my manager...

My suggestion is no emails. Take him to a coffee and explain him and assure him that your relative is capable of doing things. Ask him to give him a chance and if he doesn't perform take action. This will assure him he is having real experience. 

1 minute ago, MysoreJackson said:

ltt

take him to happy hr if he is very close or set up 15min 1-1 and explain your cousin(dont say he is your cousin , say he is your ex colleague ) capability to fit the role

If you lie he is not your cousin and later he finds out...it would be terrible... don't do that...

Tell your mgr Indians are not the best ones to communicate well and perform well in interviews.. however, we are good at solving problems...have your cousin email some of the relevant work that he has done to your mgr as a interview follow up

manager friendly n nee tho baga relationship vunte, f2f man 2 man mataladu, off the record, I know u guys have rejected the profile but I know the guy personally, he is doing job in another company, he is more than capable.....ani convince chey, be honest anthe.

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

manager thelloda/desi?

క్యా రే చైతన్య రెడ్డి సాలె, ఘాండ్ బార్ గయే చుతియా

let it go man. job refer cheyyadam varaku ok. kaani thisukomani force cheyyadam correct kaadhu. manager unprofessional ga feel avochu nee gurunchi.