Can some one please download ITServe videos and share it, i am creating a linkedin profile explaining about them and reach all the thella vendors

tsunamiraju

bongulodhi,...from monday onwards,...i am going to contact each and every thella vendor and send them list.....anthe kadhu,...ee 463 pitcha fuke desi badcows ki emails pampistha i have reported to these thella vendors about u ani

Emani report chesthav ? 

They will read your emails and will laugh between themselves, since they know all these things. They are the one who formed syndicates much before desi employers and controlled the per hour billing rate.

Mana desi employers valla deggara nerchukunnavi ee tactics anni.

endi man edi.. neeku avesham ekuva aakulu takuva annatu undi nee yavvaram... neeku emana vachedi unda poyedi unda.. antha enduku over reacting? nee okadivalla emkadu all system is bad. just chill weekend enjoy cheyyu ... stress manchindi kadu health ki.. 

17 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Emani report chesthav ? 

They will read your emails and will laugh between themselves, since they know all these things. They are the one who formed syndicates much before desi employers and controlled the per hour billing rate.

boss vadu nuvu chepaindhi correct but vallu ethical ga chusi hourly rate isthanru . employer change ainthai li8 antaru kani ala istam vachinatu chayaru . maana vallu too mcuh le bro . 

17 minutes ago, surath said:

boss vadu nuvu chepaindhi correct but vallu ethical ga chusi hourly rate isthanru . employer change ainthai li8 antaru kani ala istam vachinatu chayaru . maana vallu too mcuh le bro . 

Devil has crossed the line.. until then devil is good .

36 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Emani report chesthav ? 

edo okati cheyani, discouraging deniki...

ee assumptions tho vachadi emi undadu

if they laugh there is nothing to loose, atleast spread the word

2 hours ago, tsunamiraju said:

bongulodhi,...from monday onwards,...i am going to contact each and every thella vendor and send them list.....anthe kadhu,...ee 463 pitcha fuke desi badcows ki emails pampistha i have reported to these thella vendors about u ani

Good job bro