loveindia bro

yomama

man, nenu cheppindi enti anedi alochinchu first... I m not taking any side.. nuvvey cheppav I am sending this PPT to all colleges and vendors and so on... and that ppt is not either the agenda of ITServe / a screenshot from their video's... its just something you / or someone prepared... I can write what ever I want... they will condemn it and move on.... next ilantidi original vachinaa no one will care... so I said, if you want to take a stab at something, hit the core not the edges and do no harm.... and also if you just talk non-sense or humor people will just forget this after a second... This is something you have to take seriously... running against 463 established companies is a joke for you?? I dont consider it as one... the only thing I felt with your actions, nuvvu or neeku support chesina vallu pure amateurish and immature... Its what they call young blood doesn't last long.... You have to understand the problem first, then think through the action and take a step... not just publishing what you understood... they will just deny with one word "This is not our agenda" and what ever you do is all over... remember that... so think... 

6 minutes ago, loveindia said:

man, nenu cheppindi enti anedi alochinchu first... I m not taking any side.. nuvvey cheppav I am sending this PPT to all colleges and vendors and so on... and that ppt is not either the agenda of ITServe / a screenshot from their video's... its just something you / or someone prepared... I can write what ever I want... they will condemn it and move on.... next ilantidi original vachinaa no one will care... so I said, if you want to take a stab at something, hit the core not the edges and do no harm.... and also if you just talk non-sense or humor people will just forget this after a second... This is something you have to take seriously... running against 463 established companies is a joke for you?? I dont consider it as one... the only thing I felt with your actions, nuvvu or neeku support chesina vallu pure amateurish and immature... Its what they call young blood doesn't last long.... You have to understand the problem first, then think through the action and take a step... not just publishing what you understood... they will just deny with one word "This is not our agenda" and what ever you do is all over... remember that... so think... 

Lol 

established ?

What a joke of the day?

Arm pit lickers kuda neeku established kanipistharu le.

Endukante end of the day Neevu kuda aa established lo okadavi kavachhu kada?

1 minute ago, acuman said:

Lol 

established ?

What a joke of the day?

Arm pit lickers kuda neeku established kanipistharu le.

pilla fook gaadi laaga matladaku... 500 employees on a payroll antey daani owner enta yeddi gaadu ainaa company ni established aney antaaru... telusukoni matladu lekapotey elli mavni m g.....v

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

60 dollars job chesey vaadiki 80 dollars job ippinchi 5 dollars commission teeskodam lo I don't have any issues.... naa company lo unna everyone or db lo 4 vikram, shin or whoever worked for me andariki cheppey dabbulu teeskunna and behind the scene jobs naaku avasaram ledu... my interest is making money and I am doing it successfully... If I want to just rake money out of OPT's I never tell them to apply for FT's from day one of training... just chill avvu Mavni gaa...

Just now, loveindia said:

pilla fook gaadi laaga matladaku... 500 employees on a payroll antey daani owner enta yeddi gaadu ainaa company ni established aney antaaru... telusukoni matladu lekapotey elli mavni m g.....v

criminals tala mida ekki kurchunaru, vallu nek employers laga kanbadtunnara? ipdu nuvvu matladevi anni pedda taraha ga unayani pakka vallani kindal 10gdaniki pilla fook anala? is that how you reason? nuv argue cheyi , opinion pettu bro but argument ki strength ravali ani avtali vadni takuva chesi tittadam matladatam that is childish. inka asal mavni mg ante asal mavni gurinchi ikada matladatam enduku? ante aa program kante e lk sanka nakadam better antava ne sonta kalla mida nilabadatam kante aa jacko galla m g better antava? is that what you are conveying people here? tappu bro tappu.

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

Entha employees vunna atuvanti 500 vunna vallaki iddaraki uchha poyinchanu just as regular kuli.

established aythe establish kaani kuliki posukunnaru ante valla establishment neeke telavali

1 minute ago, yomama said:

criminals tala mida ekki kurchunaru, vallu nek employers laga kanbadtunnara? ipdu nuvvu matladevi anni pedda taraha ga unayani pakka vallani kindal 10gdaniki pilla fook anala? is that how you reason? nuv argue cheyi , opinion pettu bro but argument ki strength ravali ani avtali vadni takuva chesi tittadam matladatam that is childish. inka asal mavni mg ante asal mavni gurinchi ikada matladatam enduku? ante aa program kante e lk sanka nakadam better antava ne sonta kalla mida nilabadatam kante aa jacko galla m g better antava? is that what you are conveying people here? tappu bro tappu.

naaku kanabadutunnara leda doesn't matter man... in terms of a law abiding society they are seen that way... nenu neeku adey cheppanu... you want to do something, do it right way don't try to get in cheap tactics with those ppt's ... anukunna, anta points ani cheppanu... if that's there in the agenda of ITServe, lets file a case today... else just imagine what do we get out of that ppt later man... just trying to say that... and i don't normally talk foul language... konni pamulu konni karralake chastai....

13 minutes ago, loveindia said:

nen alochinche talking buddy. janalaki open ga matlade idi ravali, it will start somewhere, prati okarki telsu e business model, correct aa kada? original vachina noone will care ante ipdu employees recordings, actual documents e slide lage bayta pedte petti oka hashtag to trend start cheste enta mandi baytiki vastaru? u think there is no possibility?> non sense aa? idigo non sense ga em matladano cheppu? now u justify this comment? joke kadu, vallu manchi planned ga chesaru and doing it. so nuv cheppu , u give some productive suggestions, oka plan of action cheppu mari, inta ga foolish antav bullshitt antav non sense antunnav so enlighten us oka idea create chey mari? young blood aa, aa blood lekunte nuv cheppina aa 500 employee employer ki bloodline untunda? tell me? 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nen alochinche talking buddy. janalaki open ga matlade idi ravali, it will start somewhere, prati okarki telsu e business model, correct aa kada? original vachina noone will care ante ipdu employees recordings, actual documents e slide lage bayta pedte petti oka hashtag to trend start cheste enta mandi baytiki vastaru? u think there is no possibility?> non sense aa? idigo non sense ga em matladano cheppu? now u justify this comment? joke kadu, vallu manchi planned ga chesaru and doing it. so nuv cheppu , u give some productive suggestions, oka plan of action cheppu mari, inta ga foolish antav bullshitt antav non sense antunnav so enlighten us oka idea create chey mari? young blood aa, aa blood lekunte nuv cheppina aa 500 employee employer ki bloodline untunda? tell me? 

productive ideas kanna I think nuvvu chesina fake ppt's ye ekkuva ani anukunnappudu there is no room man... and by meaning of young blood I talked about your approach not who does the work for companies... I will open this db on monday again, chuddam enta mandiki asalu idi gurtuntado... I will talk to my buddies @ronitreddy and others for atleast some productive talk.... by the way, if you want to talk in person with some top level people in ITServe, let me know... I know atleast 3 ppl very personally, not business wise but personal wise.... texas lo untey cheppu...

2 minutes ago, loveindia said:

productive ideas kanna I think nuvvu chesina fake ppt's ye ekkuva ani anukunnappudu there is no room man... and by meaning of young blood I talked about your approach not who does the work for companies... I will open this db on monday again, chuddam enta mandiki asalu idi gurtuntado... I will talk to my buddies @ronitreddy and others for atleast some productive talk.... by the way, if you want to talk in person with some top level people in ITServe, let me know... I know atleast 3 ppl very personally, not business wise but personal wise.... texas lo untey cheppu...

fake ppt enti? andulo matter emana tappa? nuvvu fake fake ani arustunav ganta nundi idi varaku idi e point wrong asal ekkada cheyaru e consultancies ala ani cheppu ? ide db lo enta mandi consultants ki teldu aa ppt points? tell me if thats not a fact?

To start with, I am not an employee of loveindia nor have anyone known in that itserve alliance.

I understood your intent @loveindia bro. I second your thoughts.

@acuman bhayya, I thought you are one sensible person in this db. I know this issue is causing rage in many, but dont you think spitting fire on those people would make us look like them as these tella people generalize on everything. One should not join any of those mestris and those who are with them should jump out. Doing this alone would effect them. These outrage on social media and making things viral would not make things any better. However they try, I dont think those mestris are gonna succeed anyway. and vendors and clients, would actually support them as they can hire contractors in low costs. I am not a mestri and I am someone who is vexed with IT field on the whole even before not enjoying the fruits from it.

@yomama, manam revolt chesthe India lone panulu jaragavu, alantidi ikada valu aaatcare antaru. and more over, thella vendors, clients manalni inka chidarinchukuntaru as we indians/telugites dont gel well with ourselves. So, it would be better if no one joins or stays with these mestries. Thats the most we can do at this point of time ani na feeling. I think loveindia bro pointing out your ppt as fake, he meant about its credibility as it was not from them officially. Though what you said in that is 100% correct, and you wanted to make things easy to understand for others from that, people might not take that ppt alone seriously as a strong debating proof.

I am not someone who is so much experienced in IT field or some philosopher. But, manam manam practical ga think chesi step veyali and realitiy check chesukovali. oorike oopu lo edokati chesesi taravatha navulu palu kakudadu ani cheptunna.

5 minutes ago, loveindia said:

vallato matladistava? do u think i donno people in ITSERVE? matladte pani avudda vallatho? personal level lo a batches lo i used to know some, so nak telsi i dont need ur references. valla laga money ela padte ala earn chese idi undunte nen 2012 lone consultancy pettundu. na gurinchi nek teldu ne gurinchi nak teldu anduke personal level lo comments cheyaledu nen ninnu. Nuv nen narsi ni tittadam chusi emana oka brief opinion form cheskunav emo na mida am sorry u should know better.

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

vallato matladistava? do u think i donno people in ITSERVE? matladte pani avudda vallatho? personal level lo a batches lo i used to know some, so nak telsi i dont need ur references. valla laga money ela padte ala earn chese idi undunte nen 2012 lone consultancy pettundu. na gurinchi nek teldu ne gurinchi nak teldu anduke personal level lo comments cheyaledu nen ninnu. Nuv nen narsi ni tittadam chusi emana oka brief opinion form cheskunav emo na mida am sorry u should know better.

easy man, I don't judge anyone because of what they type... I just wanted this effort to take a shape... not run out of fuel in a day... that was my intent... anyway, I got other things to take care of than pushing you hard on this.... take care and good luck man...

7 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

To start with, I am not an employee of loveindia nor have anyone known in that itserve alliance.

I understood your intent @loveindia bro. I second your thoughts.

@acuman bhayya, I thought you are one sensible person in this db. I know this issue is causing rage in many, but dont you think spitting fire on those people would make us look like them as these tella people generalize on everything. One should not join any of those mestris and those who are with them should jump out. Doing this alone would effect them. These outrage on social media and making things viral would not make things any better. However they try, I dont think those mestris are gonna succeed anyway. and vendors and clients, would actually support them as they can hire contractors in low costs. I am not a mestri and I am someone who is vexed with IT field on the whole even before not enjoying the fruits from it.

@yomama, manam revolt chesthe India lone panulu jaragavu, alantidi ikada valu aaatcare antaru. and more over, thella vendors, clients manalni inka chidarinchukuntaru as we indians/telugites dont gel well with ourselves. So, it would be better if no one joins or stays with these mestries. Thats the most we can do at this point of time ani na feeling. I think loveindia bro pointing out your ppt as fake, he meant about its credibility as it was not from them officially. Though what you said in that is 100% correct, and you wanted to make things easy to understand for others from that, people might not take that ppt alone seriously as a strong debating proof.

I am not someone who is so much experienced in IT field or some philosopher. But, manam manam practical ga think chesi step veyali and realitiy check chesukovali. oorike oopu lo edokati chesesi taravatha navulu palu kakudadu ani cheptunna.

GP @VadaGaali man...