Reservation system should be based on economic status and "not caste"

DetroitPistons

5 minutes ago, DetroitPistons said:

What are your thoughts on this sensitive topic db peddalu, chinnalu and kula gajjigaalu?

mundhu nee caste and quota declare seyyi man we shall discuss upon....

3 minutes ago, DetroitPistons said:

What are your thoughts on this sensitive topic db peddalu, chinnalu and kula gajjigaalu?

Mana thoughts tho em farak padthadhi antav myaan...

I was inspired by Kadiam Sri Hari speech at ATA event.. he is one of the folks who took advantage of reservation system... first generation reservation system guy... he said creamy layer should be removed... as he took the advantage of it... he said his all 3 kids shouldn't be eligible..

Hats off to his thoughts... implement avvali ante kastham... politics

1 minute ago, DetroitPistons said:

I was inspired by Kadiam Sri Hari speech at ATA event.. he is one of the folks who took advantage of reservation system... first generation reservation system guy... he said creamy layer should be removed... as he took the advantage of it... he said his all 3 kids shouldn't be eligible..

+1

Kabali.. i am not eligible for any reservation.....i  never paid penny for my higher studies here in US...bcos of merit...

We ani use chese mundhu alochinchu...you are not the only voice of db... you are only one of the voices of db bhayya 

22 minutes ago, DetroitPistons said:

calling jeffas, kammas and onions 

11 minutes ago, DetroitPistons said:

and still you think his kids will not utilize reservation ? if you think so they you dont have right to extend this thread any more. 

27 minutes ago, DetroitPistons said:

correct alane chedham but mundhu caste feeling pothe appudu.. Caste feeling unte caste reservation undali..:)

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-openpage/us-affirmative-action-our-reservation/article3225231.ece

How reservation works here in USA...

For example, members from ethnic group A would be selected even if they scored lower SAT points but only if their open competition selection resulted in numbers lower than their population percentage. So if ethnic group A formed 9 per cent of the general population but formed only 4 per cent of the selected students, then SAT points for members of A were added in such a way that 5 per cent more students from A were selected.

4 hours ago, DetroitPistons said:

Kabali.. i am not eligible for any reservation.....i  never paid penny for my higher studies here in US...bcos of merit...

We ani use chese mundhu alochinchu...you are not the only voice of db... you are only one of the voices of db bhayya 

dude...."WE" in my sense is....u and me on this topic ani ....not even db members...

if u r not eligible for caste do I can ur caste dude....anyways I'm happy to know u have taken so much of hardship to be in Us...hope u r enjoying status>>

I am OC , I studied very hard to get into govt college , my friend who is an ST who parents are doctors and is high class guy who never studied and copied in exam still got into GOVT college even though his rank was in 10's of thousand and we both studied UG together 

He used to say i don't need to study but i can get into college, 

And i have a BC friend who's dad worked in ALLWYN factory which got closed and later he worked in small paint shop to meet ends , did not qualify for poor because his salary was middle income range , he couldn't get scholarship and he was merit student , will say creamy layer in education 

than there is one more BC girl in my college , her dad is a business owner , he owns three cloth shops , they have 4 to 5 cars , looks like his dad doesn't pay taxes and all the money is undocumented , and they are considered poor , The worst part is this girl who got 10000 rupees as scholarship every year took that money to give party to her friends, i was also one of the guy who went to that party , sadly i didn't know how the money came from before 

There will be some people who will take advantage , but there are lot of other people who will loose on their reservation if any changes are made 

8 hours ago, DetroitPistons said:

sarigga income tax kattamu india lo (business people).

1cr profit unte 10lakhs chupistharu, alantiappudu how can you enforce that it is not abused ? strict laws ani comedy cheyyakudadu