Reservation system should be based on economic status and "not caste"

DetroitPistons

48 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I am OC , I studied very hard to get into govt college , my friend who is an ST who parents are doctors and is high class guy who never studied and copied in exam still got into GOVT college even though his rank was in 10's of thousand and we both studied UG together 

He used to say i don't need to study but i can get into college, 

And i have a BC friend who's dad worked in ALLWYN factory which got closed and later he worked in small paint shop to meet ends , did not qualify for poor because his salary was middle income range , he couldn't get scholarship and he was merit student , will say creamy layer in education 

than there is one more BC girl in my college , her dad is a business owner , he owns three cloth shops , they have 4 to 5 cars , looks like his dad doesn't pay taxes and all the money is undocumented , and they are considered poor , The worst part is this girl who got 10000 rupees as scholarship every year took that money to give party to her friends, i was also one of the guy who went to that party , sadly i didn't know how the money came from before 

There will be some people who will take advantage , but there are lot of other people who will loose on their reservation if any changes are made 

yeah economic status kuda workout avvadu ani kavi bhavam

Friends, this was discussed before. I think that there should be no reservation, neither on caste nor financial situation, nor anything. No reservations at all. 

All indian students and job seekers should be treated equally in the fields they want to pursue their careers. 

2 hours ago, griffins said:

Friends, this was discussed before. I think that there should be no reservation, neither on caste nor financial situation, nor anything. No reservations at all. 

All indian students and job seekers should be treated equally in the fields they want to pursue their careers.