Information needed regarding- Fulltime job for OPT Candidate

AravaAbhimani

I have completed my Master's in Electrical Engineering. How to apply full time Jobs(Web development/UI/AngularJs) in USA, I would like to know will it be a problem if my friend who has a company in India, provide me a 2 years experience certificate? ( My friend is having a web development company and also a retail website) . Should i mention my personal Tech Blog in the Resume? Also, I had worked as a Research assistant (web developer) in my university, Will the letter of recommendation from my professor(He is ready to provide me) add weight to the resume? 

Lastly, Will I get OPT extension if i get full time as a web developer?

Any response is appreciated, Thank you

11 minutes ago, AravaAbhimani said:

I have completed my Master's in Electrical Engineering.

How to apply full time Jobs(Web development/UI/AngularJs) in USA--Dice,Indeed,Glassdoor,Linkedin and References.

I would like to know will it be a problem if my friend who has a company in India, provide me a 2 years experience certificate? ( My friend is having a web development company and also a retail website) --No problem but if they go for a bg check tell your friends company to make sure they cover it up for you.

. Should i mention my personal Tech Blog in the Resume? ---Do mention nothing is waste

Also, I had worked as a Research assistant (web developer) in my university, Will the letter of recommendation from my professor(He is ready to provide me) add weight to the resume? ---That letter is equal to tissue paper so it wont be useful.

Lastly, Will I get OPT extension if i get full time as a web developer?--No body can answer this question it is all upto USCIS.

19 minutes ago, AravaAbhimani said:

I have completed my Master's in Electrical Engineering. How to apply full time Jobs(Web development/UI/AngularJs) in USA, I would like to know will it be a problem if my friend who has a company in India, provide me a 2 years experience certificate? ( My friend is having a web development company and also a retail website) . Should i mention my personal Tech Blog in the Resume? Also, I had worked as a Research assistant (web developer) in my university, Will the letter of recommendation from my professor(He is ready to provide me) add weight to the resume? 

Lastly, Will I get OPT extension if i get full time as a web developer?

entry level jobs try chesuko...anni job portal sites lo requirement kanipisthe 2years petti apply chey...

Add univ experience

add 2 yr friend experience

mention tech blog

these are all additions to ur resume and they help

Thank you all guys!! How will be entry level interviews do they ask you in deep like contracting jobs interview or Do they ask your past experience and basics? Anyone who faced the entry level position interview?

DB pedhalu enni sarlu cheppina vinaru kadha.. edo bahirangamga ila anglamu lo adagakapothe koncham mana bashalo adagochu kadha.. anyways good luck and na request.. neeku kavalsina info vachina tarvatha ee thread delete cheyi...

1 hour ago, AravaAbhimani said:

Thank you all guys!! How will be entry level interviews do they ask you in deep like contracting jobs interview or Do they ask your past experience and basics? Anyone who faced the entry level position interview?

generalize chesi ela chebtharu oka company lo team team ki diff style of interviews untay alantidhi genralized ga ela chebtharu.okataithe cheppachu ikkada mostly text books questions kanna nee patha exp enti ela chesav oka vela e scenario isthe ela chesthav mostly ive untay and fte lo anni rakapoina parledhu nerchukune zeal undhi ani prove chesthe chaalu teeskuntaru

54 minutes ago, Julabi_JP said:

DB pedhalu enni sarlu cheppina vinaru kadha.. edo bahirangamga ila anglamu lo adagakapothe koncham mana bashalo adagochu kadha.. anyways good luck and na request.. neeku kavalsina info vachina tarvatha ee thread delete cheyi...

Bhayya DB ki kotha nenu frnd chepte signup ayya ivale

21 minutes ago, acuman said:

idi uscs number. pillodu call chesina chesthadu telavaka pothe

k2s

Already telusu google chesa bhayya evari number oo telikunda ela chestaru

53 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

generalize chesi ela chebtharu oka company lo team team ki diff style of interviews untay alantidhi genralized ga ela chebtharu.okataithe cheppachu ikkada mostly text books questions kanna nee patha exp enti ela chesav oka vela e scenario isthe ela chesthav mostly ive untay and fte lo anni rakapoina parledhu nerchukune zeal undhi ani prove chesthe chaalu teeskuntaru

ardamaindi bro generalise cheyyamanala just information kosam adiga face chesina vallaki em adigaro telusukundamani

Yodle a NY based company is hiring associate s/w engineers who are proficient  in at least one programming language. 0-2 years of exp is good. They will ask you to solve a problem , similar to Euler's project. That solution will give you the Id to which you have to send your resume. Or try sending your resume through referral. In any case you have to solve it. Next levels of hiring process will test your capability to code, test, debug and they expect you to be a full stack developer. If you are interested, check out their careers section and give it a try. I don't think they will sponsor H1 , but signing i983 should  not be a problem if you can explain them it's importance once you get selected. I am not working for this company. They have referral program going on, and the referer would get 1000$ if his referral gets selected. Try to find someone on linkedin. Good luck.

40 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

Yodle a NY based company is hiring associate s/w engineers who are proficient  in at least one programming language. 0-2 years of exp is good. They will ask you to solve a problem , similar to Euler's project. That solution will give you the Id to which you have to send your resume. Or try sending your resume through referral. In any case you have to solve it. Next levels of hiring process will test your capability to code, test, debug and they expect you to be a full stack developer. If you are interested, check out their careers section and give it a try. I don't think they will sponsor H1 , but signing i983 should  not be a problem if you can explain them it's importance once you get selected. I am not working for this company. They have referral program going on, and the referer would get 1000$ if his referral gets selected. Try to find someone on linkedin. Good luck.

Thanks bro chustanu adi.