****** mana fafal ila enduku????*****

eladom

37 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Have you heard about "game" or PUA(pick up artist). They actually work on this stuff you mentioned, like real life conversations and how to get the girls interested in you. Ee book chaduvu oka sari it's called "The Game" by Neil Strauss. He's a highly successful PUA and multi millionaire who started this PUA sub culture back in 2004-2005. 

A lot of desi guys are catching up too and have reported some good success with meeting pretty women after developing a good game. The thing is if you are a good looking white guy you need lesser game, but if you are an average looking desi guy your game needs to be very good and tight. It's possible, just need practice. Find a wingman(one that helps you pick up women) and you will find it easier as well. I have done this in the past and trust me I am very average looking and short by western standards(5'7") but it works on a psychological level. 

Any desi guys can always ask me about these approach techniques and stuff, I personally have given up on finding a partner and marriage in life but I am glad to help out my fellow desi brothers. 

baa aa techniques evo cheppi punyam kattukovachhu ga maa lanti brothers ki upayogapadtundi

37 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Have you heard about "game" or PUA(pick up artist). They actually work on this stuff you mentioned, like real life conversations and how to get the girls interested in you. Ee book chaduvu oka sari it's called "The Game" by Neil Strauss. He's a highly successful PUA and multi millionaire who started this PUA sub culture back in 2004-2005. 

A lot of desi guys are catching up too and have reported some good success with meeting pretty women after developing a good game. The thing is if you are a good looking white guy you need lesser game, but if you are an average looking desi guy your game needs to be very good and tight. It's possible, just need practice. Find a wingman(one that helps you pick up women) and you will find it easier as well. I have done this in the past and trust me I am very average looking and short by western standards(5'7") but it works on a psychological level. 

Any desi guys can always ask me about these approach techniques and stuff, I personally have given up on finding a partner and marriage in life but I am glad to help out my fellow desi brothers. 

baa aa techniques evo cheppi punyam kattukovachhu ga maa lanti brothers ki upayogapadtundi

8 hours ago, Arey_neeku_panibongu said:

Exactly! 

Hit the gym or 

Learn social dancing or

Learn a foreign language or

Play a sport/ join a local sports club

Join a Charity/ do community service

Go to a local Library etc etc

First get your but_t of the couch and stop going around or mingling only in Desi groups. Grow a pair to step up and atleast say a friendly Hi. Rest follows.

+1

10 hours ago, mastercheif said:

true that... college lo norht indians baga undevallu.

mana vallu shy guys.. north gallu siggu lekunda open ga adigestharu. but yedi yem ayina chance isthey north gadini select chestharu

and mana vallaki clarity ledhu   love love ani venta padataru . reject cheste self-confidence poyi pakana kurchuntaru .

idi marali , manavallu update avali

On July 11, 2016 at 5:39 PM, eladom said:

Asale ammayilu dorakaledu .....maa friend okadiki 5yrs pettindhi pelli avadaniki....

On July 11, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Spartan said:

small hole ==> big pole - deep penetration more satisfaction.

frends circle -> status sym --> tella Boyfriend

21 hours ago, mastercheif said:

true that... college lo norht indians baga undevallu.

mana vallu shy guys.. north gallu siggu lekunda open ga adigestharu. but yedi yem ayina chance isthey north gadini select chestharu

ninna ne north Indian muslim girl tho slept...@3$% 

2 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

ninna ne north Indian muslim girl tho slept...@3$% 

endhi vayyaa..muslmmm gal tho...em cheyyaledhaaa padukuni poyaavaa aithe...hmmm papam aaa pilla

21 hours ago, Arey_neeku_panibongu said:

Exactly! 

Hit the gym or 

Learn social dancing or

Learn a foreign language or

Play a sport/ join a local sports club

Join a Charity/ do community service

Go to a local Library etc etc

First get your but_t of the couch and stop going around or mingling only in Desi groups. Grow a pair to step up and atleast say a friendly Hi. Rest follows.

+1

On 12.7.2016 at 2:15 AM, tennisluvr said:

Yes man and the truth is that those men are super happy with those women. Unfortunately due to feminism movement and equal rights and all that crap desi women have become even worse than Western women. Western women are atleast very good looking for the most part, have s**x before marriage and therefore perform good in bed, none of the above is true for desi women. 

To be quite honest, desi women are the worst bet when it comes to a satisfied long term marriage. Better look for Asian women yourself and take a vacation to those Asian countries. 

baaga exxperience tho cheppavu ba.....