Read Read Read as many books as possible!

Batman_fan

The only regret I have in my life is not spending enough time on reading. I am going to read some of the books from below link no matter what my situation is and improve my vocabulary/writing skills. Few years from now when all of us are sick of these IT jobs and when we decide to switch to non-IT, I think these are the skills that are going to help us.  If not interested in reading, join local toastmasters and improve communication skills.

Just my 2 cents!

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/7-novels-to-read-for-a-better-vocabulary/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• saradagakasepu

• samajaaragamana

• VadaGaali

Top Posters In This Topic

I read 2 books on average every week. In the past 5 years, I have been able to read close to 500 books on various topics. I mostly read extensively on non fiction though. If you want to know about any book that you wish to read etc check with me I might have read it or might have heard about it.

I wish I could read 10,000 books over my life time.

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I read 2 books on average every week. In the past 5 years, I have been able to read close to 500 books on various topics. I mostly read extensively on non fiction though. If you want to know about any book that you wish to read etc check with me I might have read it or might have heard about it.

what kind do u read ?

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

hitchhiker's guide to galaxy chadivava ba ?

3 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

ma PK 50000 books chadivaadu 

evadiki upayogam bhayya...kanisam oka cinema ki script kuda sarigga rayalekapoyadu, malli 2 1/2 years tisukunadu adi rayadaniki