accident -insurance help

jua_java

nannu okadu stop signal deggara agakunda vachi crash chesadu...na car total aipoindi.. so could you please tell me if i should go and claim with my insurance or better claim it with his insurance. and car ki correct value vachela cheyali ante emaina cheppala insurance vadiki. For example nenu car some x amount ki konnna but current KBB value is less than that. so in this case how can i make sure that i sufficient amount ????

Just now, jua_java said:

nannu okadu stop signal deggara agakunda vachi crash chesadu...na car total aipoindi.. so could you please tell me if i should go and claim with my insurance or better claim it with his insurance. and car ki correct value vachela cheyali ante emaina cheppala insurance vadiki. For example nenu car some x amount ki konnna but current KBB value is less than that. so in this case how can i make sure that i sufficient amount ????

u will get market value only, no matter what and claim with his insurance not yours 

13 minutes ago, VCR said:

u will get market value only, no matter what and claim with his insurance not yours 

kani vadi insurance tho veltunte it might take long time antunnaru....so mana insurance tho velte what is the flip side...ideal ga aithe manaki settle chese na isurance vadu vadi tho deal chesukovali kada ??? is this nt the case

3 minutes ago, jua_java said:

kani vadi insurance tho veltunte it might take long time antunnaru....so mana insurance tho velte what is the flip side...ideal ga aithe manaki settle chese na isurance vadu vadi tho deal chesukovali kada ??? is this nt the case

yes ask your insurance to deal the case with other insurance. neeku settle ayyevaraku you can get rental car they(his insurance) will pay for it.

9 minutes ago, VCR said:

yes ask your insurance to deal the case with other insurance. neeku settle ayyevaraku you can get rental car they(his insurance) will pay for it.

yep kanukunna....they will be paying for the rental....any idea about the laptop and claim amount ??? market value matrame ista how would tht help me to get another car ??

Just now, jua_java said:

yep kanukunna....they will be paying for the rental....any idea about the laptop and claim amount ??? market value matrame ista how would tht help me to get a new car ??

u r too much man why will they pay for new car, just think. I am not sure about valuables in the car, you need to talk to insurance guy 

1 minute ago, VCR said:

u r too much man why will they pay for new car, just think. I am not sure about valuables in the car, you need to talk to insurance guy 

no no i did nt mean brand new ....na second hand car lantiidi inkoti konukovali kada....nt asking anything more

yea market value estharu anthe, let say your car has add on for 5K, they will not consider that 5K that is the problem with this insurance folks. sadly you will not get the price of the new(used) car with same config

6 minutes ago, VCR said:

yea market value estharu anthe, let say your car has add on for 5K, they will not consider that 5K that is the problem with this insurance folks. sadly you will not get the price of the new(used) car with same config

Sometimes they value it differently bhayya u might actually end up in getting couple of hundred dollars more. 

40 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Go with his insurance if you go with your insurance claim will show up on your insurance history, though the other guy is at fault but if it's your claim you may pay more in future

1 minute ago, coffee said:

You will only get cheapest market value. if it's market value is 10k you get 7k. If you claim with your insurance ..your increments will pop up

Which state ?

Arkansas