accident -insurance help

jua_java

15 minutes ago, VCR said:

u r too much man why will they pay for new car, just think. I am not sure about valuables in the car, you need to talk to insurance guy 

New car ante brand new ani kaadu bhayya poet meaning is another car 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

New car ante brand new ani kaadu bhayya poet meaning is another car 

s bro...mari antha atyasa ledu...bratiki cloth katta...adhe chalu

2 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Arkansas

Did you gave report on what all got damaged. Did you state that your work laptop got damaged because of the accident ? Did you report any injuries or casualties ? Everything should be reported

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Did you gave report on what all got damaged. Did you state that your work laptop got damaged because of the accident ? Did you report any injuries or casualties ? Everything should be reported

ante spot lo laptop poindi ani check chesukoledu can i report it now...and there are no injuries 

Just now, jua_java said:

ante spot lo laptop poindi ani check chesukoledu can i report it now...and there are no injuries 

Emo cheppu vadiki he will update. Cop ochchi report rasada ??

48 minutes ago, jua_java said:

nannu okadu stop signal deggara agakunda vachi crash chesadu...na car total aipoindi.. so could you please tell me if i should go and claim with my insurance or better claim it with his insurance. and car ki correct value vachela cheyali ante emaina cheppala insurance vadiki. For example nenu car some x amount ki konnna but current KBB value is less than that. so in this case how can i make sure that i sufficient amount ????

Ninnu emi car entha petti konnavu ani adagaru

nee insurance Compny might pay more or less than wht u payed by following guide lines to find car value

neeku emi options ivvaru ee insurance claim cheyyali ani

u r Compny try to claim other insurance if their mistake is there and other is paying insurance.

otherwise uninsured other ones kinda nee insurance claim chestharu in this case neeku premium peragadu.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Emo cheppu vadiki he will update. Cop ochchi report rasada ??

yes he did .....so andulo aithe laptop gurinchi ledu.....however mali velali vadi degara so can i add it?

If you go with your insurance, you have to pay deductible and rest of the process will take care by your own insurance.. If it is Geico insurance then it will be cake walk...Geico will try to get the insurance amount from the other insurance first.. if it not works then as the 2nd option they will get from the driver.. If they are successful then you will get your deductible back.. else you will lose your deductible that's it..

You can keep all of your personnel property like cell phone, iPad, Laptop which ever is damaged..Get the repair estimation and submit to the insurance..I have recently done that and succeeded...

2 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

If you go with your insurance, you have to pay deductible and rest of the process will take care by your own insurance.. If it is Geico insurance then it will be cake walk...Geico will try to get the insurance amount from the other insurance first.. if it not works then as the 2nd option they will get from the driver.. If they are successful then you will get your deductible back.. else you will lose your deductible that's it..

You can keep all of your personnel property like cell phone, iPad, Laptop which ever is damaged..Get the repair estimation and submit to the insurance..I have recently done that and succeeded...

tks bhaiya will try to get it

38 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Sometimes they value it differently bhayya u might actually end up in getting couple of hundred dollars more. 

yea thats what i said it varies with market price

5 hours ago, jua_java said:

nannu okadu stop signal deggara agakunda vachi crash chesadu...na car total aipoindi.. so could you please tell me if i should go and claim with my insurance or better claim it with his insurance. and car ki correct value vachela cheyali ante emaina cheppala insurance vadiki. For example nenu car some x amount ki konnna but current KBB value is less than that. so in this case how can i make sure that i sufficient amount ????

police ki reported aa bhayya?  usual ga iddhari insurances share chesthadu...oka vela nee fault emi leka pothe and evaraina witnesses unte, nee insurance ni involve cheyakunda vaadi insurance ki call chesi report chey....other party insurance vaadu investigate chesi evari fault ani decide chesthadu...

Last month naadhi kuda same experience...office parking lot lo okadu back up chesthu naa hood and headlight ki dent pettindu...his insurance covered everything including rental car for 10 days.  I received a check from his insurance,