Rahul and co immigration girl ki baga tadisi nattu vunnadi.

acuman

Just now, MrRabbit said:

Intha explaination endduku gaaani...... assalu http://www.itserve.org/memberdirectory# website lo member directory endhuku block chesaru???????

budamakayala donga evaru ante bujalu thadumukunnadanta venakaki evado...

if their intentions are legit.... why did they block the members directory for public viewing... public like employees......employees have the legal right to know if their employer is part of IT Serve alliance or not right???? why dont they have that privlige???why did you block that page and reserved it only to registered and verified employers/crooks.???

Every employee of any org has right to know, his/her company part of which no matter what?

if you see u r employer there call and ask.

Just now, acuman said:

Every employee of any org has right to know, his/her company part of which no matter what?

if you see u r employer there call and ask.

Point is they blocked that page..... only registered members can see that lmembers directory..... and only employers can register not everybody...

Just now, MrRabbit said:

Point is they blocked that page..... only registered members can see that lmembers directory..... and only employers can register not everybody...

Aa list here somewhere find out

5 hours ago, acuman said:

My Thoughts on Immigration

Recently, a few people have raised questions about my integrity and suggested I should feel shameful after a video of my law partner from last September was shared on Friday in an unflattering light. The sharers of this video attempt to take a five minute portion of the video out of context and claim that my law partner is working behind the scenes with a group of employers to derail immigration reform for high-skilled immigrants. I am, of course, accused of the same by association.

Like you, my law partner has left behind family, friends, and his home, to come to the United States. He came to United States on an H-4 Visa. Before he could start his own law firm, he had to wait for his EAD based on his wife’s Adjustment of Status application. He and I have both worked with a group of employers who eventually formed an organization called ITServe Alliance in 2010. This group initially sought our advice regarding the “Neufield Memo” on employer-employee relationships at third-party worksites. We later counseled these employers regarding proposed changes to the LCA form and I-129 form, outplacement restrictions in the comprehensive immigration reform bill, and fee increases. To my knowledge, the group has never advocated against skilled immigrants and neither has my law partner.

I would hope that the information I share on my blog, the way I answer questions, the way I speak to you in consultations and on the conference calls I have hosted over the years, would count for something in this discussion. If I truly was the “evil”, “dirty” lawyer that I have been accused of, do you think I would go through the trouble of hosting a blog and sharing updates here on Facebook and on Twitter? Answering questions for free? Urging you to fight for your rights? I would have to be an incredibly talented actor to be that two-sided. Yes, I make a living by helping employers to file visa applications. Yes, there are bad employers. But, I also make a living by helping employees receive their visas and green cards. And, there are some bad employees, too.

I am pro-US worker, I am pro-business, I am pro-immigration, and I am pro-immigrant.  Helping one of these groups, does not mean that I must be harming another.

If your employer has not paid you properly, file a complaint with the Department of Labor: https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm

If your employer asked you to pay for your visa application, file a complaint with the Department of Labor: https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm

If your employer penalized you for leaving the company, file a complaint with the Department of Labor: https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm

The Department of Labor does take these complains seriously and they will require back wages to be paid and can fine the employer for noncompliance.

I am a believer in the Theory of Abundance.  There is a big world out there with enough space for every talented person to achieve his/her goals. The more people there are on the playing field...

The more opportunities arise for different combinations of talent, different collaborations and consequently, new ideas
The more new ideas and creativity, the greater the opportunities for competition on the basis of merit rather than connections
The more competition, the higher the standard of excellence all around, which stimulates still more creativity
The more creativity unleashed...the better the products and services in all industries
The better the products and services...the more sales...the more profit for everyone
Don’t be a victim. You are in control of your own destiny! "Normal" people simply sit back and let life happen to them. Not you. Not anymore. You don’t want to be normal, do you?

Don't let politics and the economy and the broken immigration system just happen around you. Get involved!

I received an email this morning about a White House petition to push the Obama administration to finish the Executive Actions he started and issue the I-140 EAD regulations – with AP – and recapture the wasted green cards. The petition needs enough signatures by August 10th. In one Facebook group alone, there are over 89,000 members, that is enough to get the signatures needed. Let’s do this! : https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/no-respite-highly-skilled-americans-waiting-need-portable-work-authorization-recapture-500k-green-cards

if we file a complaint will they respond, if they respond, will it affects us?

Ma  employer ni adigite who is ITServe annadu 

Denemma jeevitham two days nundi chustunna e patti eeparam 

asalo ento mukka ardam kaledu 

babai lu evaranna cheppandi plz asalu e cotton business valla manaki nastam ento.

Immigration antaru DHS antaru USCIS 

endi vayya e lolli 

batukuderuvu taladachukutaniki vachi enti vella patti eparam

3 minutes ago, Boltonjack said:

Ma  employer ni adigite who is ITServe annadu 

Denemma jeevitham two days nundi chustunna e patti eeparam 

asalo ento mukka ardam kaledu 

babai lu evaranna cheppandi plz asalu e cotton business valla manaki nastam ento.

Immigration antaru DHS antaru USCIS 

endi vayya e lolli 

batukuderuvu taladachukutaniki vachi enti vella patti eparam

vaadu back lo vundi ethics leni mesthris ni tayaru cheyyatame kaakunda, 140 approve ayyina valla andaraki EADs isthe american job market ki debba avvuthadi ani law suit veddamu ani ideas isthu and money collect chesthu doriki poyadu.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, acuman said:

vaadu back lo vundi ethics leni mesthris ni tayaru cheyyatame kaakunda, 140 approve ayyina valla andaraki EADs isthe american job market ki debba avvuthadi ani law suit veddamu ani ideas isthu and money collect chesthu doriki poyadu.

ohh konchem ardam aindi bhaiya 

so veedu green kard rakunda , sollu **** shortcuts cheptunnadu ante ga , recapture ani amayaka prajalani mosam chestunnadu ante ga ?