Microinfo Review cheppandi pls

crazywall

COngrats on your grad... e univ

and consulting join antunnav kabatti 3 points for you

1) Choose and employer who pays you on time. not one who says I will place you in a week or two. They don't control the job market. This is what they would say unless you join

2) don't go for myvisa job reviews.. sontha ga raayinchukuntaru

3) If you are from SVU,ITU and NPU...ask friends as many as possible before joining any company... Consulting companies genuine annavi chala takkuva untay! EOD it is their business  but few people stoop too  low to earn max margin.

** ee point free ga isthunna : ITServe anna dantlo oka list undhi DB lo search chesthey you will get it for some 450 companies... when you call and talk with mesthri.. ask him or her about sister companies.. if they are in that list.. ignore.

ATB

11 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

Appi cheddy lkoduku . Waste don't join u will suffer

man nuvvu suffer aina story cheppu man! just swearing is not good for you nor will taint him in anyways

crazy wall...dont join....i was with these guys /................i lost 30 0000..................the partner along with appy is patap reddy....that guy didnt give 30.000.......save yourself from torture ........that guy treats consultants  list ..........they also own business intelli..........save yourself...there are lost of options...........

before joining any company speak to present employees....ask them if the employer pays on time...salalry, insurance..etc....will they have good team for marketing...do they respond on time for immigration work...and also if you plan to leave will they pay all balance amount...find this othrwise your life will be hell

2 minutes ago, apparao123 said:

crazy wall...dont join....i was with these guys /................i lost 30 0000..................the partner along with appy is patap reddy....that guy didnt give 30.000.......save yourself from torture ........that guy treats consultants  list ..........they also own business intelli..........save yourself...there are lost of options...........

??(*

20 minutes ago, apparao123 said:

entha poyindho clarity ledhu maaku nuvvu ichina numbers chusthuntey.

enno peg brother

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

entha poyindho clarity ledhu maaku nuvvu ichina numbers chusthuntey.

enno peg brother

bhayya nee love story - GC entha varaku ochindi..apatlo thread esav malli no sound? 

4 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

bhayya nee love story - GC entha varaku ochindi..apatlo thread esav malli no sound? 

vadagaali bhayya... 

I got married. Bhadri climax...mardhalu agreed for marriage and we are now happy.