issue the I-140 EAD regulations – with AP – and recapture the wasted green cards

apparao123

White House petition to push the Obama administration to finish the Executive Actions he started and issue the I-140 EAD regulations – with AP – and recapture the wasted green cards. The petition needs enough signatures by August 10th: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/no-respite-highly-skilled-americans-waiting-need-portable-work-authorization-recapture-500k-green-cards

20 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

already done ba .. I am getting all my friends and their friend and thaeir friends and Girlfriends sign it ...

you rock ask girlfriends friends and their girl friends and boy friends too.

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

you rock ask girlfriends friends and their girl friends and boy friends too.

Ex Gfs ni force cheyalem baa .. leave alone thier Gfs :-)

idi jaragadu vayya, lots of lobbying going on against this..rahul teddy etc unna video circulation lo undi...But what we dont know is abt the big techs like infy, ibm, tcs etc doing their own back door lobbying to stop this at any costs...

MONEY wins...

1 hour ago, boeing747 said:

idi jaragadu vayya, lots of lobbying going on against this..rahul teddy etc unna video circulation lo undi...But what we dont know is abt the big techs like infy, ibm, tcs etc doing their own back door lobbying to stop this at any costs...

MONEY wins...

Not every time man ...