Sulekha fraud about renting

gundugadu

Looks like i am victim of this frauds happening in Sulekha.

rental kosam add post chesa, and one person came forward to take the lease and he told that his employer mailed a check, i Have received the via usps.

aaa check  ni deposit chesa and the check is in review for availability of funds in the senders account and in the mean time i have helped the person by sending $XXX amount to his bank of america account via bofa online transfer.

I have even called bofa folks to cancel the transaction immediately  once i felt suspicious. 

How i can able to get back the money from BOFA or the from account i have transferred to.

koncham meee idea's post cheyandi vayya.

pls help

aadu evado neeku gundu kottidham anic choosadu. assalu why did you accept a check that comes by mail. you should take the cheque by hand or  cash.

Once you post an AD in sulekha, lot of scam responses will come. you should ignore them. Unless you meet the responder personally, you should not commit or agree for any transaction.

intha chaduvu chaduvukoni enti vayya ee panulu..

tell me why did you transfer the funds to his BOFA account in the first palce?

7 minutes ago, bradbell said:

aadu evado neeku gundu kottidham anic choosadu. assalu why did you accept a check that comes by mail. you should take the cheque by hand or  cash.

Once you post an AD in sulekha, lot of scam responses will come. you should ignore them. Unless you meet the responder personally, you should not commit or agree for any transaction.

intha chaduvu chaduvukoni enti vayya ee panulu..

tell me why did you transfer the funds to his BOFA account in the first palce?

I have also received couple of other messages and they are asking me for transfer Via Western Union which is staright forward a fraudster act.

Bofa account transfer i thought its a viable one, I tried to help him.

Nuvvu nannu 10engatam manesi yemina nakunna options cheppu. 

This is the first time i have placed an add for this kind of rental activity.

6 minutes ago, Kakateyudu said:

BOFA transfer ye kada so cops ki report cheyyi.. with in US ye kada vachestai money....

learn from this man.. ala nammakandi

ade anukunna dude.

lessons learned in a hard way will be remember through your life.

Same scenario happened to me. I got a reply form Kami Singh and no phone calls, all the communication happened through emails. She sent the check and the same story as yours(like company will pay, we need repay the balance etc.,).I request ID proof or said if you can't provide ID,  requested not to reply further,However I received the check after 3-4 days and surprisingly this check is on some Tamilan Name. I double confirmed and ignored the case..

Bofa lo ney chesav kabati atleast there is hope that you will get the money, ma friend gadu elaney location move avtha sulekha lo post cesthey

vadu checke pampi naku moneygram chey anandu anta ma vadu chesi biscuit ayadu.

vadu neeku check ichadu antha varaku bane undi but nuvvu malli vadiki funds transfer cheyalsi ochindi ?......based on that next suggesstions ivvochu 

vadu neeku check ichadu antha varaku bane undi but nuvvu malli vadiki funds enduku transfer cheyalsi ochindi ?......based on that next suggesstions ivvochu

same shiat happened for me...long email pampi edo company sponsor chestadi..i dnt want to share my ph no ani kathal padtharu...ide edo biscut ani ardam ayindi...but i said ok...check pampi send the remaining ani follow up mails pamparu...mundu nuv raa apudu seskundam lekkalu roomloki grooming stuff konali elago ani...malli patha ledu itemgadu

7 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

vadu neeku check ichadu antha varaku bane undi but nuvvu malli vadiki funds enduku transfer cheyalsi ochindi ?......based on that next suggesstions ivvochu

so say nuvu room and untils kalipi $500 anav anuko..my employer will cover for all the transportation and shifting...so say $1500 ala check pampi ...they will try to get the remaining transfered