Sulekha fraud about renting

gundugadu

32 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

Looks like i am victim of this frauds happening in Sulekha.

rental kosam add post chesa, and one person came forward to take the lease and he told that his employer mailed a check, i Have received the via usps.

aaa check  ni deposit chesa and the check is in review for availability of funds in the senders account and in the mean time i have helped the person by sending $XXX amount to his bank of america account via bofa online transfer.

I have even called bofa folks to cancel the transaction immediately  once i felt suspicious. 

How i can able to get back the money from BOFA or the from account i have transferred to.

koncham meee idea's post cheyandi vayya.

pls help

ee fraud 4 years nunchi jarugutndi 

neeku vallu ichhina names and email address gurunchi oka sari google lo search kodithe history vachhidi 

fraud chesina vadi tappu ledu 

mosa poyina vadidhe tappu..........

next mosapokunda chudu ante ......

oka sari nannu 1500$ ki okadu mosam chesadu 

naa meeda kopam tho avatala vadini support chesinavllu andarini 7500$ from each mosam chesadu ....

32 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

rental kosam add post chesa, and one person came forward to take the lease and he told that his employer mailed a check, i Have received the via usps.

aaa check  ni deposit chesa and the check is in review for availability of funds in the senders account and in the mean time i have helped the person by sending $XXX amount to his bank of america account via bofa online transfer.

I have even called bofa folks to cancel the transaction immediately  once i felt suspicious. 

How i can able to get back the money from BOFA or the from account i have transferred to.

pls help

Bhayya same thing happened to me all you can do is contact bank and cancel transaction anthey.......

in my case vadu check okka 50o$ extra pampinchi can you transfer that amount ani adigadu .. i said let me check with bank is check is genuine or not ani cheppa.... check bank lo vesa 3 days ayyika check bounce ayyindhi then realized it fraud case ani....

35 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

pls help

Nuvvu transfer chesina account USA account ena?  Money gram aithey marchipoyi.. lesson learned in a hardway anuko..

17 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

vadu neeku check ichadu antha varaku bane undi but nuvvu malli vadiki funds enduku transfer cheyalsi ochindi ?......based on that next suggesstions ivvochu

so say nuvu room and untils kalipi $500 anav anuko..my employer will cover for all the transportation and shifting...so say $1500 ala check pampi ...they will try to get the remaining transfered

Oh my Ghosh ippudu ila kuda jaruguthunda ...mosagallake mosagadu la unnaru kada bayata

50 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

pls help

same nenu car ammudham ani post vesthe vaaaadu ilaaane employer check adhi idhi  ani naatalkaalu 10gduuu...  check receive ayyaka car ship chesthaavaa ani adigaadu... inka akkade fix..car choodakundaaa ship cheyyamantaadu enti once I receive the check ani doubt vachii...

call me ani number ichaaa...

I received a check and also some thousands of cash in it.. Do you want me to put the cash in the car and ship it to you anna... address leduuuu malllaa

15 minutes ago, gunturodu1 said:

Nuvvu transfer chesina account USA account ena?  Money gram aithey marchipoyi.. lesson learned in a hardway anuko..

Bank of america account vayya.

I even talked to him , anduke namma 
but even real bank of america account hto kuda ela chestharu ani yela nammagalam>
I have full name and account details of the bank of america account i transferred to.

Just now, gundugadu said:

Bank of america account vayya.

I even talked to him , anduke namma 
but even real bank of america account hto kuda ela chestharu ani yela nammagalam>
I have full name and account details of the bank of america account i transferred to.

Inthaki Entha??? Chesav

This kind of fraud will happen in Craigslist also if you post anything for sale. Mostly Nigerians. Check pamputham phone,laptop etc..  post chesi antaru.

Even though I know its fake I ask them to send the check in overnight or priority alteast postage money anna bokka pettam vadiki ani satisfaction.

Bofa 
call chesi 10gali

BOFA  vadiki call chesi transfer intiate chesina ventane cancel cheyara ante cheyaledu koduku

Lets see how it goes.

13 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

Bofa 
call chesi 10gali

BOFA  vadiki call chesi transfer intiate chesina ventane cancel cheyara ante cheyaledu koduku

Lets see how it goes.

Nuvvu fraud kindha report chey. then you can get your money back

1 hour ago, gundugadu said:

ade anukunna dude.

lessons learned in a hard way will be remember through your life.

BOFA vallu cannot take back the funds once they are sent...Only If its in pending status then they can cancel. 

Cops ki complaint chestha ani bedirinchu..desi gadu aithe taggutadu