Best anti-jihadi article comes from a pakistani.

VizagRocks

Has been a week since I've been absorbed at work to notice anything else. Even the fresh round of Kashmir seige by Indian army. Here a pakistani journalist puts the entire issue in perspective.

http://nation.com.pk/columns/15-Jul-2016/disown-jihadist-freedom-fighters-in-kashmir

And so, actual well-wishers of Kashmiris and Palestinians should be vocal in their denunciation of any form of supremacism and bigotry instead of misrepresenting jihadism as fight for freedom and summoning apologia for terror-mongering. For, armed liberation attempts aided by jihadist neighbours have failed in both territories for the past 70 odd years.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• chinnarayudu

• Maryadaramanna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope stupid Indian liberals take note, and not rush to defend jihadis.

Hope more Indian muslims speak up against jihadism, without being too worried about how RSS/BJP is going to spin it suit their agenda. I know its hard for them to go against their own people in a country where vocal majority is breathing down their necks for the simplest things they do (like eating beef).

I hope their Hindu friends stand beside them.

28 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Has been a week since I've been absorbed at work to notice anything else. Even the fresh round of Kashmir seige by Indian army. Here a pakistani journalist puts the entire issue in perspective.

http://nation.com.pk/columns/15-Jul-2016/disown-jihadist-freedom-fighters-in-kashmir

And so, actual well-wishers of Kashmiris and Palestinians should be vocal in their denunciation of any form of supremacism and bigotry instead of misrepresenting jihadism as fight for freedom and summoning apologia for terror-mongering. For, armed liberation attempts aided by jihadist neighbours have failed in both territories for the past 70 odd years.

*=:

Newt Gingrich: Test every Muslim in U.S. to see if they believe in Sharia

Newt Gingrinch speaks on February 27, 2015.             _-_

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on Thursday called for the U.S. to test every person with a Muslim background to see if they believe in Sharia law, and deport those who do.

"Let me be as blunt and direct as I can be. Western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization. Modern Muslims who have given up Sharia, glad to have them as citizens. Perfectly happy to have them next door."

"The first step is you have to ask them the questions," Gingrich responded. "The second step is you have to monitor what they're doing on the Internet. The third step is, let me be very clear, you have to monitor the mosques. I mean, if you're not prepared to monitor the mosques, this whole thing is a joke. Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? Where do you think the primary place of indoctrination is? You've got to look at the madrassas -- if you're a school which is teaching Sharia, you want to expel it from the country."

Gingrich also said Thursday that calling Islam a "religion of peace" is "bologna."
"It's not that Islamists are necessarily evil, but they're not necessarily a religion of peace," Gingrich said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/newt-gingrich-hannity-interview/index.html

4 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on Thursday called for the U.S. to test every person with a Muslim background to see if they believe in Sharia law, and deport those who do.

"Let me be as blunt and direct as I can be. Western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization. Modern Muslims who have given up Sharia, glad to have them as citizens. Perfectly happy to have them next door."

"The first step is you have to ask them the questions," Gingrich responded. "The second step is you have to monitor what they're doing on the Internet. The third step is, let me be very clear, you have to monitor the mosques. I mean, if you're not prepared to monitor the mosques, this whole thing is a joke. Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? Where do you think the primary place of indoctrination is? You've got to look at the madrassas -- if you're a school which is teaching Sharia, you want to expel it from the country."

Gingrich also said Thursday that calling Islam a "religion of peace" is "bologna."
"It's not that Islamists are necessarily evil, but they're not necessarily a religion of peace," Gingrich said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/newt-gingrich-hannity-interview/index.html

inkonnellu aagithe, ee lambikodukulu kuda vota bank kosam turka pooks naakuthaaru

6 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

lepeyandi junk mothani US nundi

13 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

baaga cheppadu but ila manollani target chesthunnaru thellollu ani cheppi inka ekkuva recruitment chesthaaru vallani brainwash chesi

8 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

best anti dalit articles are from vizagrocks

best senseless posts are from icecreamz. Also he does a better job at hiding his casteism than anyone else.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

Realism dictates abandoning the gun, and battling the opposition in the political arena. For, no occupier in the history of humankind has given up an inch of territory, just because it was the ‘right thing’ to do.

Ee point janalaki ekkite.. inka politicians ki Ittade... andhuke janalaku ekkanivvaru. Janalu as usual gorrella edho oka side teesukuni egaradam start chestaru.