Matrimony profiles cheap talks

vendetta

18 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Got a request from paid member,profile was good , looks r good, starting Anta bagane matladadu family, past relations vati meeda. Then he slowly started talking about sex, what he does ,so vinna kasepu then extreme anpinchinadi , stop cheyatledu appatiki 2 am ayndi.I told after we engage then talk cheddam ani, vinpinchukoledu then chirakesi call cut chesna and I slept. Morning malli start calls and I said I can't talk this . He says matladtene ga telsedi anta. Crap anpinchindi and I said not intrested 

now my doubt is Ilanti talk chesevallu , serious about getting married or for time pass?

Good that he showed his real colors now.... Good for you... And move on girl 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• vendetta

• eladom

• Staysafebro

8 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Give some advise

you can ignore him.

But, think about the other positive qualities in him before u make a decision.

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Good that he showed his real colors now.... Good for you... And move on girl 

Also, ala matladite aa girl ki nachanemo ani kuda aalochinchi untaadu kada.....

Good that he is honest.........Usually boys keep these feelings only in mind.

But he opened. That's the only difference. You can not decide that he is a bad guy based on this talk.

Hmmm..Firstly, How long you guys are talking to each other?

Secondly, do your parents know abt this? Engagement date ala emanna fix ayinda? Fix ayyaka did he started flirting you or wot?

May be I strongly feel time pass emo ani..Who knows what's his notions are??

However, Marriage is something where you have to meet the guy in person and check the authenticity of the person..

That being said, you just can't solely rely on Matrimony..Try to find someone from your closed sources..My 2 cents..!!

Don.t  marry a stranger from maaatriony. better find someone whom you know and do investigation contactting aalll her frienddd list especially boys by puttng lachol intheir mouth and spenndd. marry some lady who don't have money, if you want marry someone with money take it beforeeee. no pituy 

3 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Also, ala matladite aa girl ki nachanemo ani kuda aalochinchi untaadu kada.....

Good that he is honest.........Usually boys keep these feelings only in mind.

But he opened. That's the only difference. You can not decide that he is a bad guy based on this talk.

No he was asking nude photos and asked me to do video chat while he was talking about his feelings and morning again called me , asking about my private parts ?. Finally I said bye

positive points are there but hoe can he talk about fantasies in first talk itself 

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

No he was asking nude photos and asked me to do video chat while he was talking about his feelings and morning again called me , asking about my private parts ?. Finally I said bye

positive points are there but hoe can he talk about fantasies in first talk itself 

That pretty much sums up everything..JUST IGNORE

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Secondly, do your parents know abt this? Engagement date ala emanna fix ayinda? Fix ayyaka did he started flirting you or wot?

However, Marriage is something where you have to meet the guy in person and check the authenticity of the person..

That being said, you just can't solely rely on Matrimony..Try to find someone from your closed sources..My 2 cents..!!

Not even 1 day matladi moreover he is 31 years old

thank you for advise. Am thinking to give matrimony profile to my brother , so that he will follow up

25 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

+111

52 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Got a request from paid member,profile was good , looks r good, starting Anta bagane matladadu family, past relations vati meeda. Then he slowly started talking about sex, what he does ,so vinna kasepu then extreme anpinchinadi , stop cheyatledu appatiki 2 am ayndi.I told after we engage then talk cheddam ani, vinpinchukoledu then chirakesi call cut chesna and I slept. Morning malli start calls and I said I can't talk this . He says matladtene ga telsedi anta. Crap anpinchindi and I said not intrested 

now my doubt is Ilanti talk chesevallu , serious about getting married or for time pass?

See khan Dada stories....

53 minutes ago, vendetta said:

He is wasting your time. Ask about his family detail.

36 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Not even 1 day matladi moreover he is 31 years old

thank you for advise. Am thinking to give matrimony profile to my brother , so that he will follow up

Good luck!!