Planning to move to india for good - plse

ilakatamaflia

7 hours ago, Sarumankabap said:

I left US after working 6 years. Mostly for personal reasons but I too was frustrated with visa interviews h1 extn and the waiting for gc. I mean in those 6 years I had to visit the consulate like 8 times. You can imagine you spend hard earned vacation in visiting that consulate . So I left. It was a struggle till I found a job. I mean if you find a job with decent pay then staying close to family outweighs all the money advantage.

You will get job in India if you work hard and do research before going for interview. Interviews are hard in India as people are ignorant than usual mostly due to their egos. You need to feel comfortable in a not so professional environment but its not that bad.

All the best

=sarumankabap

Thnks baa !!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ilakatamaflia

• chicken60five

• samajaaragamana

• LivingLegend

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

PMP certification lekapothe chei baa...India velli manager ayyi kummeyochu

don't worry, intha experience vundi antunnav; akkada neeku manchi opportunity vastundi

be brave and happy, good days do come

Thnks baa !!!

14 hours ago, ilakatamaflia said:

help me to the things i got to mentally prepare bhaaya's

ika opikaa taggipoindhi baa, no status info yet, 6 yrs of us experience !! Vellabuddhinavvatledhu but no choice !! Luxary car oettukoni rental drve chestunna !! Naa lavdaaa lodhi , DL expired rsik endukani rental drving !! No patience , nt feeling good !! Raavadam taagadam padukovadam aitundhi !! Bro's - 

Okakpoudu active gaa unde fitness/games/bars/trips damn missing 

since you have 6 years real experience and you have no status now.

first buy vonage and go to India immediately. Wait what your employer can do for few weeks or esle start contacting other desi employers.

There are few desi employers who can show inhouse project and transfer your h1b.

I think this is the best stress free option you can try in your case.