Sql server Dba trainer suggestion

buffaloboy

Online Sql server Dba trainer suggest cheyyandi brothers pls..! I can adjust my timings according to the trainers timing..but he should teach me more of practical.. Thanks 

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Market baga sluggish ga undi for sql dba, so plan accordingly

i also want to learn Ssis once I finish Dba course mama...but trainers I found are not taking regular classes..weekly one or two classes teesukuntunaru..always they are telling some stories and escaping 

3 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Online Sql server Dba trainer suggest cheyyandi brothers pls..! I can adjust my timings according to the trainers timing..but he should teach me more of practical.. Thanks 

for sql training......please contact below guy.....machi trainer ani talk undi.......

More details: http://www.sqlschool.com
Mail us: [email protected]
Call us: (0)9666440801 or at 040 64577244 (India: +91)
Call us: (510) 400-4845 (USA/Canada : +1)

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

for sql training......please contact below guy.....machi trainer ani talk undi.......

Personally I took training from this guy. He is a IIT Candidate. DBA specialize athanu ala ani MSBI manchiga cheppadu ani kadu . Neeku real ga interest untene vellu bro and don't make excuses to miss the class. Okka class kuda miss kanu ani schedule pettukoni vellu. You will reach heights in your career for sure if you practice on a day to day basis without making excuses. 

24 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

20 minutes ago, sanbk said:

Personally I took training from this guy. He is a IIT Candidate. DBA specialize athanu ala ani MSBI manchiga cheppadu ani kadu . Neeku real ga interest untene vellu bro and don't make excuses to miss the class. Okka class kuda miss kanu ani schedule pettukoni vellu. You will reach heights in your career for sure if you practice on a day to day basis without making excuses. 

Thank you bros...thanks for your valuable suggestions..I have gone thru the website..the trainer looks promising and the way you guys referring makes me to join  for his next batch..his reviews are also amazing

21 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

calling @loveindia